Amazon PSN deals. Bioshock $9.99, DoA5 $14.99, Daylight $11.99, Skyrim Hearthfire DLC $2.49 and more.

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was going through the PSN store on Amazon.com and I noticed a few games that were cheaper than store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. None of these prices are going to knock your socks off, but they are cheaper. I'll try to keep this thread going and I will regularly compare Amazon and PSN to see if there are deals. Any and all help is appreciated. I'll be keeping up with this thread daily and if you notice any other deals let me know and I will add them.

PS4
Daylight $11.99 (PSN $14.99) With Halloween coming it would probably be smart to hold off to see if there is a sale on Daylight.

PS3
Bioshock $9.99 (PSN $19.99)
Dead or Alive 5 $14.99 (PSN $19.99)
Fatal Frame $3.99 (PSN $9.99)
Fatal Frame II $3.99 (PSN $9.99)
Demon's Souls $10.99 (PSN $19.99)
LittleBigPlanet $14.99 (PSN $29.99)
Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time $9.99 (PSN $14.99)
Twisted Metal $9.99 (PSN $19.99)
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction $9.99 (PSN $14.99)
Bionic Commando Rearmed / Rearmed 2 $9.99 (2 for 1 sale) (PSN Rearmed / Rearmed 2 $9.99 each)

(Credit to Funkenstein91 and his thread for finding the Fatal Frames.)

PS3 DLC
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC $2.49 (PSN $4.99)

The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard DLC $9.99 (PSN $19.99)

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn $9.99 (PSN $19.99)

PS Vita / PSP
Corpse Party: Heavenly Bundle (2 for 1 Sale) $19.99  (PSN Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows $19.99 each)

Link to all the PSN games available on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily my socks were already off so I didn't need the thread to do it.

This is good to see even if the prices aren't amazing. I remember when this was the only way to get xbla codes and sometimes cheaper

When is DOA 5 Ultimate going to be $10, already?

I've seen a lot of these before, since these Amazon PSN games seem to be stuck in perpetual sale limbo, but there's some great prices in here. $3.99 for the Fatal Frames is pretty damn good considering what the physical PS2 copies would cost you, and Demon's Souls for $11.99 isn't bad either.

Anybody heard anything about Corpse Party? Is $10 per game a good deal?
I have not played either but I have heard only great things about both. I think that's their lowest price, whether they're worth that to you is a different matter.

When is DOA 5 Ultimate going to be $10, already?

When Last Round is out
When is Last Round going to be $10?

When Last Round Ultimate Plus is out. ;)

The game itself is not really expensive even if adding all three versions together at MSRP. 60(DOA5)+40(DOA5U)+30(DOA5LR)= $130. The optional but mandatory for fans DLCs are the real expense here. Clocking in at over $400 thus far.

Anybody heard anything about Corpse Party? Is $10 per game a good deal?
They've been $10 before individually on PSN before (which is when I bought them), but haven't been lower than that. I played through both and loved them, so IMO it's a great deal.

bread's done
Back