Register to instaGC, win free gift cards

ManEaterBug

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
What is instaGC?

instaGC.com was created in February 2011 and is the top rewards site that offers instant gift cards to its members. Over 100 different options are available (example of a few -> Amazon, eBay, League of Legends, Pizza Hut, Target, Walmart) that you can redeem your points for. Tons of easy offers available with new ones added daily. There are daily, weekly, and monthly offer and referral contests as well.

So yeah, instaGC is pretty awesome, and the best part is you get your cards within a few minutes of exchanging your points. For those of you that like to constantly be rewarded you can redeem $1 gift cards as well.

Current Giveaway

I ask you to please input the username you register with, as I will be giving away a copy of Batman: Arkham City for PC after I get 15 referrals. The winner will be a person from CAG, so if only 3 people write their usernames below, and I somehow get to 15 referrals you will have a high chance of winning. Please no multiple accounts, everyone of the 15 must at least win 100 points or so, so they can participate.

I'm thinking about giving away gift cards in the future and maybe other games.

Referral Link:

http://www.instagc.com/442711

Last edited by a moderator:
why is swagbucks a tag? COMPLETELY unrelated
I do have a swagbucks account, and I was thinking that I may do something with it in the near future. People searching for swagbucks info may also find instaGC to be a good alternative, since you don't have to wait two weeks to get your prize.

bread's done
Back