* * * * * 1 votes

Newegg.com / Gamecrate.com Activision PC Digital Game Sale (ends 12/29)

newegg digital games sale techmas ubisoft eblast activision

#1 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:40 PM

Activision Gamecrate.com Deals (ends 12/29):

http://www.newegg.co...oButton-_-All_1 (CAG REDIRECT breaking main link so use search string below)

Search For:  PPSSUTQYXWLSHI

Promo Code: ACTIVESAVE = 15% more off : This code is brought to you by our editorial site www.gamecrate.com

#2 shivan128   CAG at heart CAGiversary!   3751 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hey CAGs,

Rather large Ubisoft Digital Game sale going on over at Newegg as part of our Gametober promotion:

http://www.newegg.co...118?icid=280531

Here are some highlights but feel free to post your favorites.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon [Online Game Code]

$3.75

Far Cry 3 [Online Game Code]

$7.50

Here is a personal favorite that I played the crap out of back in the day (don't judge me =p):

Might & Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven [Online Game Code]

$2.50

Personally I'm going to pick up the Might and Magic games again to get my fill of old school RPG.

Of course I will be using the CAG links for it. =)

OP should specify that this is a digital PC sale.  Was hoping there were some console digital sales here.  Thanks anyway!

#3 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   4023 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

Always love newegg but you guys should have retail games on sale more- the prices just aren't good enough to compete with best buy or amazon

#4 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:56 PM

OP should specify that this is a digital PC sale.  Was hoping there were some console digital sales here.  Thanks anyway!

Done =)

#5 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:58 PM

Always love newegg but you guys should have retail games on sale more- the prices just aren't good enough to compete with best buy or amazon

It's a process.  When I joined Newegg I made a promise to myself to get their Gaming Department to the next level.  Your feedback is very valuable.

#6 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8496 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:14 PM

Thanks for the post. Since you represent the retailer, did you clear the post with CheapyD in advance? Most likely you did, but, if so, could you include that information in the OP, please, so it is not in question?

Also, please include "PC" in title (I don't know if NewEgg carries codes for digital PS and Xbox games, but "PC" in the title would have saved me a click). Thanks.

#7 shivan128   CAG at heart CAGiversary!   3751 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

Thanks for the post. Since you represent the retailer, did you clear the post with CheapyD in advance? Most likely you did, but, if so, could you include that information in the OP, please, so it is not in question?

Also, please include "PC" in title (I don't know if NewEgg carries codes for digital PS and Xbox games, but "PC" in the title would have saved me a click). Thanks.

I'm guessing he has already cleared it with Cheapy since he has a title in green underneath his avatar like Amazon Josh does.

#8 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5209 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

I'm fairly certain that official reps for the big retailers/e-tailers have carte blanche to post sales without having every single one approved by CheapyD. That approval process is there to keep random people from posting without permission what are essentially ads. Jeff should be good to go.

#9 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

I'm fairly certain that official reps for the big retailers/e-tailers have cart blanche to post sales without having every single one approved by CheapyD. That approval process is there to keep random people from posting without permission what are essentially ads. Jeff should be good to go.

yea Jeff was approved awhile back already back when wario was still pretty active on the board

#10 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

I'm guessing he has already cleared it with Cheapy since he has a title in green underneath his avatar like Amazon Josh does.

lets not get started on Josh....

#11 stupidproz1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2508 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

stupidproz1

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:55 PM

Keep up the good work Newegg Jeff, might pick up something from the sale. Nice to see a newegg rep here.

#12 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:00 PM

Hi Newegg Jeff,

One thing that I would like to see added to the sales page is a filter for DRM.  You have it on the normal search page for example  http://www.newegg.co...odeId=1&name=PC  however you do not have it on the sale page for the ubisoft sale  http://www.newegg.co...tore/ID-2126118

as you know some of us PC gamers only buy things with a certain DRM.

#13 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

it looks like the only one with steam DRM is south park

#14 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8496 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

I'm fairly certain that official reps for the big retailers/e-tailers have carte blanche to post sales without having every single one approved by CheapyD. That approval process is there to keep random people from posting without permission what are essentially ads. Jeff should be good to go.

Fair enough. I'm on mobile, so the green doesn't show unless I tap his name, which I hadn't done.

#15 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5261 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:25 PM

Is the item description for Might & Magic VI: Mandate of Heaven right? It says it comes with the first six games of the series but I think it's just the sixth game.

#16 TwelveVolt   Nobody from Nowhere CAGiversary!   2371 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

TwelveVolt

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:58 PM

Who?

#17 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:24 PM

Personally I'm going to pick up the Might and Magic games again to get my fill of old school RPG.

Of course I will be using the CAG links for it. =)

I did it!

Item List:

1 x ($2.50) Might & Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer [Online Game Code]

$2.50

1 x ($2.50) Might & Magic IX [Online Game Code]

$2.50

1 x ($2.50) Might & Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven [Online Game Code]

$2.50

1 x ($2.50) Might & Magic VII: For Blood and Honor [Online Game Code]

$2.50

#18 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4802 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

Grabbed one for a friend, cheers for the heads up.

#19 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:45 AM

has  

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes  ever been cheaper then 2.49

#20 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24370 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

has  

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes  ever been cheaper then 2.49

Did you check ITAD?

Look here:

http://isthereanydea...icclashofheroes

#21 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:06 AM

Damn, David's all like "screw freedom of speech! Not in my house!" and he deleted my post. lol

#22 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:22 AM

Did you check ITAD?

Look here:

http://isthereanydea...icclashofheroes

lol

says current price  9.99  normal price 2.49   :)

really need to stop buying it.. already own it on  DS   and    Kindle fire. now i own it on PC  (but pc looks like it may have more features) 

#23 FAMOUSLASTWORDS   WTC7lookitup CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FAMOUSLASTWORDS

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:54 AM

Woot I gor Rocksmith 2014 for $14.99! I've been waiting for a good price so I can switch over to the PC version for good. I did have problems checking out at newegg.  I was in some weird login loop at check out on 2 different computers. But it eventually worked.

#24 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5261 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:00 PM

Jeff, I'm still trying to buy Might and Magic 6, but it looks like the promotion ended early. All the prices are back to normal.

#25 Beorach   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:56 PM

I just saw this today and was disappointed to see M&M is up to $10 now also.

#26 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

Jeff, I'm still trying to buy Might and Magic 6, but it looks like the promotion ended early. All the prices are back to normal.

how could it says it ended early  said prices good till  10/8

#27 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

its strange that the main page still shows that there is a ubisoft sale, http://www.newegg.co...Category/ID-377 , however when you click thru it shows as all full price.

NeweggJeff, please fix Gametober!!!!!

#28 fore1337   exquisite diet of hot dogs and coke. CAGiversary!   747 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

fore1337

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:44 AM

Welcome Newegg Jeff.  Let's see how long this lasts. :bouncy:

I much rather buy from the egg than Amazon, as I don't have to pay sales tax with you guys.

Cheerio!

#29 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

how could it says it ended early  said prices good till  10/8

It was until 10/8 on some of them sorry guys.

#30 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:06 PM

whats next for gametober?