- - - - -

FREE Newegg Premier Membership promotion if you live in Indiana. Normally $50.

Indiana

#1 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6684 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:13 PM

http://promotions.ne...-na-_-na&cm_sp=

Yay I live in Indiana...

#2 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1373 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

This appears to be regional.  What is this Indiana you speak of?

#3 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:17 PM

Belong here in the regional thread since it limited to one state http://www.cheapassg...rum/44-midwest/

#4 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6684 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:18 PM

Belong here in the regional thread since it limited to one state http://www.cheapassg...rum/44-midwest/

Ha wow never knew that existed. Surprised how unactive it is.

#5 LostMyNarbles  

LostMyNarbles

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:20 PM

"Since we're going to be charging you hundreds of dollars in tax from those PC parts you'll buy from us here's a useless membership"

I know not everybody buys PC Parts, but even if you don't that tax is going to add up fast.

#6 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29325 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:21 PM

*In order to redeem this special offer, you must have a billing address in Indiana or have shipped to Indiana before. This offer is intended for the recipient of this email address only and is non-transferable. Once the offer is redeemed, we’ll automatically credit your membership with 12 months of Free Premier service before the end of your 30-day free trial. Offer valid through 11/1/2014, while funds last.

and only if you get the  email   if you dont get the email it will charge you 50 bucks 

#7 Captain Wrong   ... CAGiversary!   657 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Captain Wrong

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:36 AM

*In order to redeem this special offer, you must have a billing address in Indiana or have shipped to Indiana before. This offer is intended for the recipient of this email address only and is non-transferable. Once the offer is redeemed, we’ll automatically credit your membership with 12 months of Free Premier service before the end of your 30-day free trial. Offer valid through 11/1/2014, while funds last.

and only if you get the  email   if you dont get the email it will charge you 50 bucks 

Yeah...this.

(I'm in Indy too...bummer I didn't get the email.)

#8 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36694 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:46 AM

This appears to be regional. What is this Indiana you speak of?

A giant corn field that sits between Ohio and Illinois.

#9 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16273 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:55 AM

"Since we're going to be charging you hundreds of dollars in tax from those PC parts you'll buy from us here's a useless membership"

I know not everybody buys PC Parts, but even if you don't that tax is going to add up fast.

Yes. Tax is newegg's fault.

#10 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29325 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:21 AM

Yeah...this.

(I'm in Indy too...bummer I didn't get the email.)

i got the email back on oct 2, signed up and still have not  got the free year  (though they said they will credit it before the 30 days is up so they still have time)