FREE Newegg Premier Membership promotion if you live in Indiana. Normally $50.

"Since we're going to be charging you hundreds of dollars in tax from those PC parts you'll buy from us here's a useless membership"

I know not everybody buys PC Parts, but even if you don't that tax is going to add up fast.

*In order to redeem this special offer, you must have a billing address in Indiana or have shipped to Indiana before. This offer is intended for the recipient of this email address only and is non-transferable. Once the offer is redeemed, we’ll automatically credit your membership with 12 months of Free Premier service before the end of your 30-day free trial. Offer valid through 11/1/2014, while funds last.

and only if you get the  email   if you dont get the email it will charge you 50 bucks 

Last edited by a moderator:
*In order to redeem this special offer, you must have a billing address in Indiana or have shipped to Indiana before. This offer is intended for the recipient of this email address only and is non-transferable. Once the offer is redeemed, we’ll automatically credit your membership with 12 months of Free Premier service before the end of your 30-day free trial. Offer valid through 11/1/2014, while funds last.

and only if you get the email if you dont get the email it will charge you 50 bucks
Yeah...this.

(I'm in Indy too...bummer I didn't get the email.)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back