* * * * - 8 votes

Best Buy: God of War Ascension, BEYOND: Two Souls, Puppeteer, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, Sly Cooper Collection (PS Vita) plus more... $9.99 each

#61 ElectricStarshine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   584 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

ElectricStarshine

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:34 PM

Thank you! Bought Sly cooper on Vita and Ratchet and Clank. Great deals for both. Too bad BestBuy charges you shipping per item, not per order. Cost me $3 per game to ship it which is ridiculous. Used the rest of my gift card, cost me, literally 2 cents out of pocket.

#62 alexgo  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:34 PM

I got Puppeteer and BTS right before they went out of stock for $17.03 shipped!

They still say in stock for me...

#63 alexgo  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

Sigh, the Sly Cooper Vita collection went out of stock between me adding it to my cart and checking out.

Oh well.

Sly is currently back in stock.

#64 EeveeFanboy   Likes Eevee too much CAGiversary!   674 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

EeveeFanboy

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:49 PM

Best Buy's system is weird. I want to buy a new copy of Puppeteer, but the closest place to pick it up is a 2 hour drive. But if I buy preowned, they will ship it to the store in my city and it will be available in 3-5 days. Why can't they do that for new copies? Not sure if I really want preowned, or if I should pay the $3 shipping, or if I should wait to see if this game has anything during Black Friday... Decisions that cost as much as a fountain drink at a restaurant are hard :(

#65 T1NY   Chewing Aluminum Foil CAGiversary!   1253 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

Just bought the sly collection for vita and I sold my vita to GameStop last week. Here's hoping there will be a good deal on the new vita for Black Friday. If it's a sly collection vita bundle then I'm boned.

#66 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4121 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:00 PM

Just bought the sly collection for vita and I sold my vita to GameStop last week. Here's hoping there will be a good deal on the new vita for Black Friday. If it's a sly collection vita bundle then I'm boned.

If it was a sly collection vita, it would most likely be a retailer bundle, such as Gamestop has the Vita and a free Sly Cooper, which other retailers would not have the same bundle, but if it did come bundled with the console from Sony, it would most likely be a digital copy.

#67 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1859 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

Best Buy's system is weird. I want to buy a new copy of Puppeteer, but the closest place to pick it up is a 2 hour drive. But if I buy preowned, they will ship it to the store in my city and it will be available in 3-5 days. Why can't they do that for new copies? Not sure if I really want preowned, or if I should pay the $3 shipping, or if I should wait to see if this game has anything during Black Friday... Decisions that cost as much as a fountain drink at a restaurant are hard :(

Hmm, never happened to me at any price. Why don't you call their CS to see if they can have it ship to store? It makes no sense why they wouldn't do it especially if it's in stock.

Thanks OP, I snagged "Puppeteer, Beyond TS, Sly PS Vita and Resistance. I had $5 in BB rewards credit to use.

#68 T1NY   Chewing Aluminum Foil CAGiversary!   1253 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

If it was a sly collection vita, it would most likely be a retailer bundle, such as Gamestop has the Vita and a free Sly Cooper, which other retailers would not have the same bundle, but if it did come bundled with the console from Sony, it would most likely be a digital copy.

Either way I would still have two copies.

#69 ddp72984   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   716 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

Thanks, OP! Been waiting to get Sly Collection for cheap!

#70 FlyingAce39   Flyin' High Again CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

FlyingAce39

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

None of the stores around me will let me pick up Ratchet and Clank. I might go to Best Buy tomorrow anyway and see if they have one in stock.

When does this sale end?

#71 alexgo  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:23 PM

Normally I'm all for the used copies, but when they only discount it $1, no Fuck ing way.

#72 RyuKamiKage   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

RyuKamiKage

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Amazon price matched Beyond and into the nexus...

Yea I noticed they hadn't matched Sly so I went ahead and got 2 copies of sly collection, 1 Beyond (was hesitant but saw a decent overall score from users on metacritic), and a copy of Nexus (Hopefully it will have a voucher for quest for booty).

#73 hatback   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Thanks OP!

Links to full lists of the PS3 and PS Vita games on sale:

PS3 Games on sale

PS Vita Games on sale

#74 EeveeFanboy   Likes Eevee too much CAGiversary!   674 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

EeveeFanboy

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

Hmm, never happened to me at any price. Why don't you call their CS to see if they can have it ship to store? It makes no sense why they wouldn't do it especially if it's in stock.

Thanks OP, I snagged "Puppeteer, Beyond TS, Sly PS Vita and Resistance. I had $5 in BB rewards credit to use.

I would, but I'm actually in Switzerland right now :P Would have family in the States pick it up and hold it until I return.

Amazon price matched it. And my Prime membership expired a week ago :( Maybe if Amazon matches God of War as well I can find some filler for it...

#75 LoveAndBeer   AKA: jstew9 CAGiversary!   323 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

LoveAndBeer

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:39 PM

Sly is currently back in stock.

Store pickup only is what it is telling me (and neither store locally has supposedly) -- ah well, I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks!

#76 alexgo  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

Store pickup only is what it is telling me (and neither store locally has supposedly) -- ah well, I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks!

I see you mean the used version. The new one is still in stock for $1 more: http://www.bestbuy.c...85003&lp=2&cp=1

#77 T1NY   Chewing Aluminum Foil CAGiversary!   1253 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:48 PM

I would, but I'm actually in Switzerland right now :P Would have family in the States pick it up and hold it until I return.
Amazon price matched it. And my Prime membership expired a week ago :( Maybe if Amazon matches God of War as well I can find some filler for it...

Preorder games are the best fillers. You can cancel the order after your other items shipped.

#78 machinematrix   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   73 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

machinematrix

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

Puppeteer is on Amazon for $9.99 as well but backordered 2-4 weeks.  I had downloaded the Sly Collection for the Vita too for $10 and am a little sad I didn't wait as it's eating up my 10GB cardspace.

#79 TheCro   wot CAGiversary!   4609 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:53 PM

Picked up Sly Cooper Collection and Beyond. Too bad the God of War Collection wasn't part of the sale, too.

#80 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7567 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

Too bad the God of War Collection wasn't part of the sale, too.

Don't worry, it will be at some point. I'm patiently waiting.

#81 Shimrra   Alone on Vita island CAGiversary!   2841 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:22 PM

How long is this on sale for?

#82 sotc1988   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1209 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:23 PM

Will buy Ratchet.

Waiting for the PS4 version of Beyond. I'd rather pay $60 instead of $10.

I hope you remember those words after you play the game and see it is a large step backwards from Heavy Rain.  This game doesn't deserve the reverence you seem to think it does.  Buy it for $10 and you'll have spent what I wish I had when I bought it.  It's not worth anymore.

#83 FriendsofSonic  

FriendsofSonic

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:29 PM

Preorder games are the best fillers. You can cancel the order after your other items shipped.

just make sure you get credited back....the last 2 times I've cancelled an order, they failed to credit my gift card back.  One of those(Destiny preorder) took 3 phone calls totaling about 2 hours of call/hold time. The other was an item that was backordered for a few weeks and I got sick of waiting.

#84 Shimrra   Alone on Vita island CAGiversary!   2841 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:08 PM

Thanks OP, picked up Sly Cooper Collection PS Vita. I doubt I'll get to it anytime this year but $10 its worth it. 

#85 T1NY   Chewing Aluminum Foil CAGiversary!   1253 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

just make sure you get credited back....the last 2 times I've cancelled an order, they failed to credit my gift card back.  One of those(Destiny preorder) took 3 phone calls totaling about 2 hours of call/hold time. The other was an item that was backordered for a few weeks and I got sick of waiting.

I never had any problems like that. 

#86 qualityman13  

qualityman13

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:44 AM

great deal, Walmart trade in for beyond is $9, so escentually its free rental

#87 GamerZero   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

thanks for the heads up OP great prices

#88 SacCityGamer   By Sacramento Gamers, for ALL Gamers CAGiversary!   261 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

SacCityGamer

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

No AC3 Liberation? Damn. 

#89 alextastic   keepin' it real. CAGiversary!   1095 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

alextastic

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

Which games should I get for my Vita I don't have yet?

#90 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3101 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:35 AM

Which games should I get for my Vita I don't have yet?

None. Just get a PSN Plus subscription and start banking free games.