YMMV - Fry's Marketplace in AZ - 50% off games, hardware, accessories

MIPS64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
The Fry's Marketplace in San Tan Valley, AZ has 50% off anything gaming related.  Hardware was pillaged but there is still some DS's and Vita's as of a few minutes ago.  Not sure if this is applicable to all Fry's Marketplace's.  Frys Food and Drugs does not carry games only the Marketplace stores.

Ok did not know. If soneone wants to move this to regional that would be great.

Im a little sad because Frys never puts stuff on sale so no one thinks to shop for games there. I have found many rare games because of that.

Do all Frys Marketplaces have this? I might call ahead before going. If everything is 50% off, if there were lets say PS4s or Xbox ones would they be 50% off as well? or do Frys marketplaces even stock those? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp just called and they said that they clearanced out xbox ones and ps4s sometime ago. Bummer. I've only been to regular Frys..didnt even know they sold video games at marketplace locations

I wonder if this would apply at the other Marketplace branded stores - Kroger, Dillons, King Sooper, and Smith's.  I'll have to check the Kroger one tomorrow closest to me.

Anything for Phoenix? I'm looking to purchase a few 3ds games.  I didn't know Fry's sold games....That is news to me. Since when? lol

Is it on an ad? It would be great for price matching. The original store OP was at is an hour away lol. 

Checked out the two near the 17. 35th ave and Peoria had about 20-30 games. Majority of them were psp games. The others were xbox 360 and ps3. The only game I noticed was call of duty 2 black ops. I didn't see any games at the one on west bell road.

Checked out the two near the 17. 35th ave and Peoria had about 20-30 games. Majority of them were psp games. The others were xbox 360 and ps3. The only game I noticed was call of duty 2 black ops. I didn't see any games at the one on west bell road.
Any 3ds games? I really want pokemon y.

Man I would have liked to grab Last of Us for the PS4 at that price.. but I'm in the west valley and queen creek is a lonnnng way away. Whoo, I just checked google.. 70 miles. Shucks.

All those old games aren't even $30 worth now...but Last of Us is worth full price always so someone's gonna be lucky sonnabetch

Any 3ds games? I really want pokemon y.
Nope, just ps3, psp and 360 games
I am going to be in the area tomorrow and i wlll check for ya
the 35th ave and peoria location the games are somewhat hard to find. Look for the isle with the elections in a glass display. Walk toward the end of the isle. There will be another glass display at the end of the isle. Look at the bottom shelf and the games will be there.

the Frys on 67th and Bell is pretty much not worth going for. There is only one game for the Wii U and that is black ops 2 and the other game is need for speed hot pursuit I think it was for the ps3. I picked up a Wii sensor bar Wireless for 10 bucks they got one black and three white /.

Not much worth checking out at the Santan one mentioned by the OP.  I stopped by hoping for a 2DS, but none.  The woman said 2 guys from Tempe cleaned them out last night with 4 carts.  If you are going to hoard at least let us know so we don't waste our time and money.

I used to have two Fry's Marketplace's near me that had games, on Baseline / McClintock and Ray / Rural, but both have been clearanced out some time ago.  Managed to grab a few deals here and there when they were slowly starting the process.

I have not been out to the Fry's Marketplace in Ahwatukee in a long while, but I do remember seeing games there.  Not sure if its been cleared out by now or not.

Has anyone tried taking pictures of the price tags and trying to price match at like best buy? Also do we need a frys card to get the discounted price?

Okay, the Frys Marketplace out in Buckeye on Watson just south of I-10 still had some stuff as of closing tonight (Fri). I didn't see much in the way of consoles.. but there was one PS3 left which should be 149. There was one PS4 camera for 29.99. I grabbed a couple years of Playstation Plus for 24.99 each. There were still about eight of those cards left. I got my Last of Us for the PS4 for 24.99, There were still a bunch of games, controllers and headsets. 

bread's done
Back