Please Delete

Lilchiji

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
You are looking at a card with a code for a shiny gengar.

The shiny gengar is exclusive to gamestop in the USA. They are said to be limited to 50 per gamestop, and As of right now you can only get one if you pre-order pokemon alpha sapphire or omega ruby. I got a few from pre-ordering Pokemon Alpha Saphire for myself and siblings. Were not going to use the codes, so figured I try here. If the add is still up, I have them.

It is a Shiny Gengar for use in Pokemon X/Y. This Gengar will come holding a Gengarite Mega Stone, allowing it to Mega Evolve into a Shiny Mega Gengar.

The card is unscratched and will send the code via Message on here. PM me if interested.

[attachment=8916:Shiny Gengar 1.JPG][attachment=8917:Shiny Gengar 2.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got three without preordering Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire...
They are starting to give them out only to those pre ordering because they are going out too quick. The four that I went to all said the same thing, so I just pre ordered and bought the games at the closest one to my place.

LOL my store had a stack of a few hundred guy said he couldn't believe how many they got. no need to spend money on this

edit: a pre order is also not required. and if you aren't going to use the codes like you say they why are you trying to sell them? Why not post them in the thread about this in the free stuff section

Got 2 today.  Saw the sign hanging up in the store which very clearly said in decent size print "No Purchase Necessary."  I asked about it and they said "sure, how many do you want?"

No reason to spend $5 on this unless you don't have a Gamestop near you.

bread's done
Back