* * * * - 7 votes

Gamefly Under $20 Blowout Sale Lego Movie Video Game $14.99 (Xbox One) Xcom: Enemy Within $14.99 (Xbox 360/PS3) Sacred 3 $17.99 (Xbox 360)

Xbox one PS4 Gamefly

#61 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

It's anybody able to use the search function in the gamefly app? It hasn't been working for me since yesterday and I'm on android.

#62 sweetg1223   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   179 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

sweetg1223

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

Too close to Black Friday....want Watch Dogs for that price...but yeah, the condition of my AAA games from Gamefly recently has been on the lower side with scratches, weird cracks and yeah just not very nice. Last game I bought was Tomb Raider Definitive PS4, so will likely just wait and get some new games in a month or so.

So I'm not the only one! I've never had problems with them in the past, but when I picked up Watch Dogs during their last sale, it had chips along the edges and a big crack at the center. They were quick to refund me, but I'm bummed because I want the game - and it sold out within hours for this sale.

#63 allprologue  

allprologue

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

So I'm not the only one! I've never had problems with them in the past, but when I picked up Watch Dogs during their last sale, it had chips along the edges and a big crack at the center. They were quick to refund me, but I'm bummed because I want the game - and it sold out within hours for this sale.

I got Watch Dogs last week when it was the same price. Was super stoked, and then when I got it, it wouldn't load at all and kept force-ejecting. found some tiny chips along the edge of the disc. Sent it back for a full refund no questions asked, but this still shouldn't happen so much. I know people buy from GF all the time with no problems so hopefully that's not the norm, but why they don't institute a gamestop-like guaranteed to work system where they at least test the discs out before selling them, I don't know. It's made me hesitant to buy from here again. (Though...I would've definitely jumped at FIFA 14 for $10 if it weren't sold out...)

#64 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9216 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:05 PM

I'm hesitant already except for niche games. I think every one of the niche games I've gotten has been nice and works fine. My last 2 games were just not in good condition though so they will be relegated again to just niche games or very cheap games. 

#65 FlyingAce39   Flyin' High Again CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

FlyingAce39

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:41 PM

I'm hesitant already except for niche games. I think every one of the niche games I've gotten has been nice and works fine. My last 2 games were just not in good condition though so they will be relegated again to just niche games or very cheap games. 

My luck must be really good. All of the games I've received have been in pretty good shape. A chip here and there, but nothing to gripe about. I bought really popular titles from them, too. Gears of War: Judgment, Injustice, The Last of Us, Batman Arkham Origins, etc. Hopefully my Tomb Raider for :ps3: will be good, too. It shipped out today. Now... we wait.

#66 Calinks   Chief Executive of St. Paul CAGing CAGiversary!   1152 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

Been waiting a long time for a enemy within deal. I'm in.

#67 JUSTSULTAN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   725 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

JUSTSULTAN

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:00 PM

Does anyone know the average delivery time for free shipping with gamefly? My need for speed shipped the 9th and I'm thinking it should already be here. I might just rent it from GS for a few days.

#68 alexgo  

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:05 PM

Does anyone know the average delivery time for free shipping with gamefly? My need for speed shipped the 9th and I'm thinking it should already be here. I might just rent it from GS for a few days.

I usually get stuff in 4-5 days. Sometimes it takes a little while since it is just standard USPS and it also depends on how far away it shipped from. I know it sucks waiting, but I would give it 1 or 2 more days.

#69 stackfan  

stackfan

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

Damn, i keep missing all the PS4 games.

#70 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14386 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:20 AM

Wish I had seen this yesterday to rebuy 2K14 (traded in May to Target) for cheap.

#71 lewbowsky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

lewbowsky

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:50 AM

grabbed enemy within and dark souls 2 LOVED enemy unknown soooooo good and got stuck in depths in dark souls 1 kept getting cursed and my weapon wasn't strong enough to beat the boss gave up on that one BUT was an awesome game great battle system PUMPED for both of these game 15 for each not bad

#72 Nightmarecast25   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   545 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Nightmarecast25

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:12 AM

Anyone still not get their order from the last sale? I am still waiting for God of War Ascension.

#73 JUSTSULTAN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   725 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

JUSTSULTAN

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:29 AM

Anyone still not get their order from the last sale? I am still waiting for God of War Ascension.

Got my Rivals yesterday after stalking usps , had a couple of chips but nothing major. Still, it took longer than usual.

#74 alexgo  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:39 AM

I got my copy of Ascension days ago.

#75 camoor   Jams on foot fires CAGiversary!   15226 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:45 PM

Darn, when is COD:Ghost going to be restocked. It sold out fast...

#76 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4288 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

For 360 it was just instock when I checked

#77 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4056 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:19 PM

If you are talking about PS3 you can get it from Tigerdirect.com for $9.99 or you can go to Best Buy and Price Match Tigerdirect. Here's the link

#78 Rick4Life  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

Many of these games are back in stock such as Watch Dogs, NBA2K14, etc... for the discounted prices.

#79 ritchardf  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:49 PM

Many of these games are back in stock such as Watch Dogs, NBA2K14, etc... for the discounted prices.

thanks, picked up watch dogs, been watching but was never in stock, now hopefully it works when i get it

#80 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9216 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

I'm a little on the fence for Watch Dogs....still need to get through GTA V before i'll ever touch Watch Dogs...by the time might be cheaper new...will probably pass....though I do want to play it someday....sure it will only go down in price.

#81 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   1969 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

For folks that like to stack deals, you can grab a used CoD Ghosts for the 360 for $9.99 (I used a soon-to-expire GF coupon as well that we get as members every 3 months), trade it in next week at Best Buy for $10 + a coupon for $10 off CoD Advance Warfare.  If you have GCU, you'd get $11 for the game and figuring in the coupon and RZ Certificate for pre-ordering, you could get CoD AW for around $27 + tax total. 

#82 Investor9872   CAG Supremo! CAGiversary!   2014 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Investor9872

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

Same here.  All the games I've gotten from Gamefly have chips on them.  And with Black Friday just around the corner, I think I can get some of these games brand new and without the chipped edges cheaper (Beyond Two Souls for example).

#83 Metalepic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   332 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Metalepic

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

So is battlefield 4 and ghosts still really active on 360?

seems like a nice price for all of it

#84 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9216 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Same here.  All the games I've gotten from Gamefly have chips on them.  And with Black Friday just around the corner, I think I can get some of these games brand new and without the chipped edges cheaper (Beyond Two Souls for example).

How many games have you gotten recently with cracks? It just started happening to me recently with Tomb Raider Definitive PS4 and also GOW: Ascension. They're ugly though and I'm getting tired of it. 

#85 alexgo  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

Were you aware of the recent Best Buy sale that had Beyond new for $10?

#86 ritchardf  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:42 PM

This might be an unpopular opinion but I like chipped discs.

so you will pay a premium for all of our chipped and cracked discs? say 50% more than we paid? ill skip it across the driveway trying to chip it some more if youd like.

#87 camoor   Jams on foot fires CAGiversary!   15226 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:28 PM

If you are talking about PS3 you can get it from Tigerdirect.com for $9.99 or you can go to Best Buy and Price Match Tigerdirect. Here's the link

Thanks!

#88 camelking6969   CAGiversary! Validating   1126 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

camelking6969

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:53 PM

Got my games in today and are in perfect condition

#89 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4350 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

Not a terrible selection but nothing I really want at these prices for X1 that I dont already own. $9.99 for Ryse and im in, and I would probably bite on Lego Movie at a sub $10 price too. It is cool to see the new gen games get so heavily discounted though

#90 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1403 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:48 PM

What I don't get is that they have watch dogs so heavily discounted(which is a good thing) at $20 and then they have Ryse which is nearly a year old now at just $2 less than a game that more recently came out, most of the time a year later you can get used games pretty cheap, why are these so high? Is it because they are next gen games?