- - - - -

Frys.com Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition (Not Collectors) $39.99+Free Shipping

Frys Infamous Playstation Playstation 4 PS4 Infamous Second Son

#1 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4056 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

I noticed that Frys.com has Infamous Second Son Limited Edition in stock for $39.99. At the time of this post they have over 1,000 copies. To compare this to other retailers, Amazon has this for $50.00+$3.99 shipping from a seller that Just Launched and Kmart has it for $39.99, but almost $6 for shipping. The listings at Gamestop and Best Buy are nonexistent and  Walmart has a listing but it is OOS online. As I always do, I hope this helps someone.

Link

#2 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

Is the Coles legacy dlc still valid?
Is it available separately?

Probably better to grab a used copy from gamefly for $25 if they still have some if 1) no 2) yes or 3 it's not worth worrying about

Maybe someone likes frys more though.
I wish there was one in Tampa - _-

#3 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:20 PM

Honestly the Cole DLC was worthless anyway, better off to just get the vanilla game for $19.99 on Black Friday.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Frys, Infamous, Playstation, Playstation 4, PS4, Infamous Second Son