Glacier White PS4 Destiny Bundle $399.99 (with email Promo Code) @ Fry's Electronics

Bobby's World

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just opened  my email and read this. I thought it was a great deal. If you don't  want the game, you could trade it in for around $40 to Gamestop or Best Buy.

It is in store and requires a coupon code from the e-mail (as mentioned in the post title). I already have a PS4 and Destiny, so I'd be happy to share my code with the first person that asks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants my coupon code, feel free to PM me. Oh and I wonder if it stacks with that Headset and Killzone bundle...

Link to the bundle --> http://www.frys.com/product/8145885

If you are signed up for Fry's newsletters there should be an individual, personal code for $50 off this bundle. I'm not certain if the code can be used to order from the website for in-store pickup or if you have to take the code to the store in order to take advantage of it. I'm kinda new to Fry's discount promo codes. :)

"Fine print":

Regular Price $449.99

Save 11%

* After Personal In-Store $50 Promo Code

Limit 1 per customer. Limited to Quantities on Hand.

No substitutions. No Rainchecks on these Items.
P.S. - I'm shocked that this wasn't already posted. It's more likely I didn't see the first thread. :)

Although Destiny is a slightly better experience on the PS consoles, I'm not interested in this bundle.  Anyone let me know if you want my promo code.

Gone.

Can I get a code now for it or am I too late?

Anyone want to share one if the latter?

Edit: Chandler Build-a-bong, sent you a PM.

bread's done
Back