- - - - -

South Park Pinball (Amazon Kindle) $1.99 +60 Amazon Coins

south park pinball amazon kindle

#1 TXboxGuY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:22 PM

Through the Amazon website, South Park Pinball is $3.99

BUT ... if you go thru the Zen Pinball HD app. on your Kindle, Amazon App. Store has each table individually priced at $1.99 ea. (or 199 Amazon Coins +tax) AND it earns you 60 Amazon Coins with purchase.

South Park: Super Sweet Pinball

South Park: Butters' Very Own Pinball Game

#2 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5372 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

Is it just the Kindle version? I'll have to check my device later. Someone find out if the other tables gives coins back!

#3 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3496 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

How am I supposed to get rid of these coin things if they keep giving them back to me?

#4 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:22 PM

How am I supposed to get rid of these coin things if they keep giving them back to me?

You buy all the pinball tables!

#5 Shojsauce   Owner of RewindReview CAGiversary!   1083 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:12 AM

You buy all the pinball tables!

Thats what ive been doing.

#6 tigernut   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   99 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

tigernut

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:48 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Got both Southpark tables.

#7 TXboxGuY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2014 - 04:14 AM

Amazon has now updated their product page for South Park Pinball.

For the $3.99 bundle price which includes BOTH tables, you now get 120 Amazon coins.

http://www.amazon.co..._rhf_dp_p_img_6

#8 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 October 2014 - 04:25 AM

Amazon has now updated their product page for South Park Pinball.

For the $3.99 bundle price which includes BOTH tables, you now get 120 Amazon coins.

http://www.amazon.co..._rhf_dp_p_img_6

Anyone know if I buy that if I'm then able to access the tables from within the main app?

#9 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11840 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:29 PM

Kind of OT but not:

Has anyone had issues with the Walking Dead table?  My in-app purchases show that I bought it on 9/3, but after buying the South Park tables this morning, when I try to play TWD table, it's trying to make me buy it again.

#10 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4293 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:55 AM

You can also earn 60 Amazon Coins for The Walking Dead table via in-app purchase in the Zen Pinball HD app.

Anyone know if I buy that if I'm then able to access the tables from within the main app?

I don't think so, but does anyone know for sure. I prefer to have all the tables in the Zen Pinball HD app.

Kind of OT but not:

Has anyone had issues with the Walking Dead table?  My in-app purchases show that I bought it on 9/3, but after buying the South Park tables this morning, when I try to play TWD table, it's trying to make me buy it again.

I'm sure you have resolved it by now, I have had the same issue when I bought some tables in the past, but decided to download them at a later time. It gives you the buy button, but when you click it will just prompt you to download the table.

Check with Amazon if you are still having issues. The in-app purchase should show up in order history on Amazon.