BLACK NOVEMBER Digital Sale - Newegg.com (Up to 83% Off 400+ Games)

Those are great deals on Bioshock: Infinite, Injustice and Mortal Kombat with the coupons.

If you're going to be posting PC deals this regularly here Jeff you might want to keep this same thread going and edit the title and deals in the first post rather than creating a new thread each time. Then people can bookmark it and will check it regularly without having to see it among all the other deals.

Those are great deals on Bioshock: Infinite, Injustice and Mortal Kombat with the coupons.

If you're going to be posting PC deals this regularly here Jeff you might want to keep this same thread going and edit the title and deals in the first post rather than creating a new thread each time. Then people can bookmark it and will check it regularly without having to see it among all the other deals.
I'll second this. I only found this through Mindriot's heads up in the Steam thread, though I'd looked at the previous NewEgg thread you posted, NEJ.

@NewEggJeff

Hopefully, you can also convince Square Enix to toss some sales on PC versions of Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 13.

Especially Final Fantasy XIII PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed that for you.
I played FF8 back on the PSX, back when it first came out. While I liked it, that game was a mess.

From a huge emphasis on long-winded summons to the ball-dropped on one of the biggest twists in gaming (see the beautiful end twist of first chapter) to the horrible build-up to the final villain - it was disappointing, in some ways.

IMHO - FF8 was nowhere as great as FF5,6,7,9.

I would like a nice cheap sale on FF8 PC, though.

EDIT:

Actually, I do have another idea...
@NewEggJeff

Hopefully, you can also convince Square Enix to do PC Final Fantasy Bundle including Final Fantasy 3,4 7, 8 + 13.

Charge $15.
FTFM - Fixed That For Myself. ;)

I played FF8 back on the PSX, back when it first came out. While I liked it, that game was a mess.
From a huge emphasis on long-winded summons to the ball-dropped on one of the biggest twists in gaming (see the beautiful end twist of first chapter) to the horrible build-up to the final villain - it was disappointing, in some ways.

IMHO - FF8 was nowhere as great as FF5,6,7,9.
Okay.

You're wrong, but okay.

Was FF8 your favorite FF game?
It's actually my favorite game, period, though I try not to let that influence my opinion of its relative quality too much. I recognize there are better games (even better Squaresoft RPGs), and FFVIII's got more than its share of problems in terms of gameplay and plot, but in the end, it's still a better product than any of the other core FF titles, if you ask me. Better realized world, better characterization, and an honest attempt to innovate the JRPG gameplay formula (at least for the late nineties) that holds up if for no other reason than it lets you turn off the damn random encounters.

And despite all Squall's internal monologuing and teenage stupidity, I honestly find it a lot more tolerable even as an adult than most JRPG teenage angst. FFVIII is ultimately about learning to overcome pubescent dumbassery, instead of wallowing in it like most post-FFVI JRPGs do (although I'll admit it takes a while to get there).

On the topic of JRPGs my favorite game on this planet is Lunar the Silver Star on Sega CD (the remakes are ok but aren't as good as the original and the experience I had with it).

I remember being the moderator of the #Lunar channel on IRC when I was younger lol

Holy crap, a PC gaming department sales representative who likes old JRPGs.

snuggle.png

Holy crap, a PC gaming department sales representative who likes old JRPGs.

snuggle.png
LOL I may be a rep but I've been gaming since I was 2 years old. (ah 286 dos games and Atari).

My dad (who games with me still - big Console Diablo fan), my brother and I used to trade lives in Contra (when someone dies you pass).

Everquest was a big part of my highschool years.

For Dragon Soul in WoW I ran a progression raid team (8 hours working, 8 hours raiding, 2 hours of rest, 6 hours of sleep). I'm also marrying my raid healer =p

I'm afraid to mention my EQ days for fear of giving away my age....  Wait it was EQ2 that I played in high school, ya thats it!

Stayed late to update again. Rockstar on sale!
We certainly do appreciate you staying up late and working late to update + get your NewEgg lists together for us. That's some dedication to your company (NewEgg) + to us CAG'ers, I must say. That's very cool. :D

Now about Rockstar Games on the PC - the things w/ them are this:

I think most of us CAG PC gamers here have seen plenty of Rockstar Games on sale. And likely, we already have most of them by now - except GTA5 PC, obviously. ;) Rockstar Games are always on sale everywhere - whether it's Steam, Amazon, Gamersgate, GameFly & now we can add NewEgg to the club. Whether some sites have them on sale at same time; some sites at different times one week after another have the same Rockstar deals (or close to it); and/or whatever else - Rockstar always seems to be on sale somewhere! And Rockstar doesn't really have enough games unfortunately on the PC, as well.

Granted, I don't know how much pull you have w/ your NewEgg bosses + with the publishers when trying to pitch some game deals for the consumer - but, I'd certainly love to see new trend-setting, barn-burning deals from you guys. I don't know about most CAG'ers, but my game-buying habits of late haven't been anywhere as interesting as it once was, in the last few previous years. NewEgg is a big name website for computer-stuff, for sure - and I'd love to see more reasons for me to buy more than just hardware here + there from you guys; and maybe a handful PC game downloads once in a while. Namely, I'd love to see on sale some PC games we ain't really seen brick down on sale a bit around here hit a nice sale.

EDIT:

LOL I may be a rep but I've been gaming since I was 2 years old. (ah 286 dos games and Atari).

My dad (who games with me still - big Console Diablo fan), my brother and I used to trade lives in Contra (when someone dies you pass).
I played the heck out of Contra + Super C on my NES, back in my NES days. Good times! :D

I also just remembered - I somewhere have a retail copy of the Castlevania + Contra Collection for the PC.

EDIT 2:
On the topic of JRPGs my favorite game on this planet is Lunar the Silver Star on Sega CD (the remakes are ok but aren't as good as the original and the experience I had with it).

I remember being the moderator of the #Lunar channel on IRC when I was younger lol
One of the JRPG's I always wanted to play, but never did - since I never had a Sega CD.

[customspoiler=snip]We certainly do appreciate you staying up late and working late to update + get your NewEgg lists together for us. That's some dedication to your company (NewEgg) + to us CAG'ers, I must say. That's very cool. :D

Now about Rockstar Games on the PC - the things w/ them are this:
I think most of us CAG PC gamers here have seen plenty of Rockstar Games on sale. And likely, we already have most of them by now - except GTA5 PC, obviously. ;) Rockstar Games are always on sale everywhere - whether it's Steam, Amazon, Gamersgate, GameFly & now we can add NewEgg to the club. Whether some sites have them on sale at same time; some sites at different times one week after another have the same Rockstar deals (or close to it); and/or whatever else - Rockstar always seems to be on sale somewhere! And Rockstar doesn't really have enough games unfortunately on the PC, as well.

Granted, I don't know how much pull you have w/ your NewEgg bosses + with the publishers when trying to pitch some game deals for the consumer - but, I'd certainly love to see new trend-setting, barn-burning deals from you guys. I don't know about most CAG'ers, but my game-buying habits of late haven't been anywhere as interesting as it once was, in the last few previous years. NewEgg is a big name website for computer-stuff, for sure - and I'd love to see more reasons for me to buy more than just hardware here + there from you guys; and maybe a handful PC game downloads once in a while. Namely, I'd love to see on sale some PC games we ain't really seen brick down on sale a bit around here hit a nice sale.

EDIT:

I played the heck out of Contra + Super C on my NES, back in my NES days. Good times! :D

I also just remembered - I somewhere have a retail copy of the Castlevania + Contra Collection for the PC.

EDIT 2:

One of the JRPG's I always wanted to play, but never did - since I never had a Sega CD.[/customspoiler]
He'd also like a GeForce GTX 970 for $50, while he's dreaming. :p

Stayed late to update again. Rockstar on sale!
With statements like this you got a sale from me I will be buying from a gamer/store rep that likes to post deals and give feedback.

So true but this site saved my ass, http://www.nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/nvidia/gtx980/. I'm guessing you guys got a lot of restock on Tuesday as I was finally able to snag a second 980.
Did you say second 980 damn. I used that same site to pick up my two Asus Strix 970 but would have loved to save up for the 980s because I usually keep my cards (switching out two EVGA 580s) for awhile so I usually go with the higher cards but after selling so stuff and other means only came up with enough for the 970s. Which ones did you get if you don't mind telling?

Updated with Black November PC Games starting tomorrow. =)
So, are these games going to have different prices throughout the month on certain days, weeks, or whatever?

I see we have 2K, Square Enix, UbiSoft, and Aspyr on board here.

I wish we had some Final Fantasy 3,4,6,7,8,13 in there.

I will be curious to see if Murdered: Soul Suspect bricks down in a sale.

when i click the link it only shows full price games? where are you guys seeing the prices for tomorrow?
I don't think the actual sale-prices are up yet.

I see everything currently also at full-price.

I think he might be just showing us what games are on tap for Black November.

what exactly is the op showing us? I know it's not live yet . is he trying to show us a batch of games that will be on sale?

So, are these games going to have different prices throughout the month on certain days, weeks, or whatever?

ubisoft

Updated with Black November PC Games starting tomorrow. =)
is murdered soul suspect 50 75 66% off ?

agree

With statements like this you got a sale from me I will be buying from a gamer/store rep that likes to post deals and give feedback.

Did you say second 980 damn. I used that same site to pick up my two Asus Strix 970 but would have loved to save up for the 980s because I usually keep my cards (switching out two EVGA 580s) for awhile so I usually go with the higher cards but after selling so stuff and other means only came up with enough for the 970s. Which ones did you get if you don't mind telling?
I went with a pair of EVGA Superclocked ACX 2.0's. Now I'm just hoping EVGA gets some back plates going as they look kind of ugly.

Everquest was a big part of my highschool years.

For Dragon Soul in WoW I ran a progression raid team (8 hours working, 8 hours raiding, 2 hours of rest, 6 hours of sleep). I'm also marrying my raid healer =p
Everquest is my favorite game of all time. Hands down. My greatest gaming memories, and some of my favorite social memories of all time come from that game. RIP Sullon Zek, you'll always be alive in my heart.

@NeweggJeff May you consider sharing a spreadsheet with all the deals from 1st NOV, please? And, is there any option to filter xbox and playstation titles from the url you gave here?

Thanks in advance and good luck with the Novemember Sale.

Murdered: Soul Suspect is 50% off at $19.99...

No glitches that I can see.

Well, amazon pricematched steam, so it's also $12.49 but being 58% off, a strange discount honestly.
Good to see Amazon price-matching Steam - as in, if Murdered: Soul Suspect gets even cheaper in a Steam-sale and Amazon might match it, I might jump in on it.

But right now - nope, I rather build-up Bing $ and spend that GC $ on better deals.

Murdered is a Square-Enix title - so, just like Thief (released this year), I expect it to drop more so, soon enough.

I'd expect that to brick-down in price quicker from them than say a Final Fantasy title.

bread's done
Back