* * * - - 5 votes

BLACK NOVEMBER Digital Sale - Newegg.com (Up to 83% Off 400+ Games)

pc digital wb games 2k games newegg

#61 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14873 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

So Newegg is following the GamersGate sale guidelines?

Yup. And at this point, BL2 vanilla should never be on sale for more than $5. It's two years old, has a ton of DLC, and the sequel is already out. People have moved on, for the most part.

#62 Maynard   Steam 48 hours a week. CAGiversary!   2252 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

Trials Fusion for $5 is an amazing deal. I think I'll buy that later tonight.

I just went to checkout and realized "Uplay DRM"... NOOOOOOOOO

#63 MikeCzeck  

MikeCzeck

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:02 AM

I'll play with ya =)

Aright, so we got 1v1...who else is in?! :D

#64 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4808 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:19 PM

This code ... GM3CRT3MDNS ... allegedly gives a 20% discount on most NewEgg PC games.

These seem to be the current sale items 

#65 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

This code ... GM3CRT3MDNS ... allegedly gives a 20% discount on most NewEgg PC games.

These seem to be the current sale items 

I can confirm it works with the WB games and several other gams

#66 NewportBox100s   Banned Banned   796 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

NewportBox100s

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Just bought Injustice!!!!!!! :D

#67 NewportBox100s   Banned Banned   796 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

NewportBox100s

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

I wish they had Manhunt 2, it's the exclusive AO rated version.

#68 SevereTireDamage   Broken-$$$$ed CAGiversary!   1964 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

SevereTireDamage

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

Seriously there is WAY too much stuff to look though...

#69 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   4993 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

Damn it, NewEgg and GamersGate, stop trying to get me to buy Injustice.

#70 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:24 PM

Updated with new promo code

#71 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25634 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

Seriously there is WAY too much stuff to look though...

Yep.

And I don't like the way it's positioned/laid-out in a grid, either.

Taking up too much real-estate on screen.

I'd prefer a list like Steam has - w/ me being able to sort it by price, best-selling, name, etc.

#72 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4808 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:06 AM

Yep.

And I don't like the way it's positioned/laid-out in a grid, either.

Taking up too much real-estate on screen.

I'd prefer a list like Steam has - w/ me being able to sort it by price, best-selling, name, etc.

It'd be nice to be able to filter out DLC too

#73 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25634 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:10 AM

It'd be nice to be able to filter out DLC too

I like that idea, too.

#74 Electro   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   480 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:23 AM

Bought a few creed games since Newegg gave me a 10 dollar gift card this week. Thanks OP!

#75 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25634 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:26 AM

Bought a few creed games since Newegg gave me a 10 dollar gift card this week. Thanks OP!

I wish NewEgg would send me a $10 gift card right now for no apparent reason, too... ;)

#76 Electro   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   480 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:07 AM

I wish NewEgg would send me a $10 gift card right now for no apparent reason, too... ;)

Well they sent me one because I haven't shopped there in over a year. Didn't know what to use it on since it expires in 4 days and Newegg doesn't sell steam gift cards.

#77 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25634 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:09 AM

Well they sent me one because I haven't shopped there in over a year. Didn't know what to use it on since it expires in 4 days and Newegg doesn't sell steam gift cards.

Ah, got cha!

Oh yeah, I forgot - I had that happen a while back! I bought AC: Lib + DLC for like $1 total or so, IIRC.

#78 rogeragev   Lurking Tightwad CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

rogeragev

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

I lurk here from time to time but I'm thinking this is the only way I'm gonna find out whats wrong. I ordered a few games last night, used the code and the transaction went through but I haven't gotten the codes. If I check my order history; it will show the only four letters of the code and the rest are astirisks. No email comfirmation but I had to use a new email to get the code since my noscript screwed up an order on my main account and I had to make a new email and account just to order with the code. The order went in successful, the new email isn't filtering junk mail and I cant find the code anywhere! How have you guys done it? How long did it take you to get them? I ordered like 10PM EST and it's like noon here. I'm really getting worried I blew 20 bucks on codes i'm not gonna get...

#79 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:48 PM

I lurk here from time to time but I'm thinking this is the only way I'm gonna find out whats wrong. I ordered a few games last night, used the code and the transaction went through but I haven't gotten the codes. If I check my order history; it will show the only four letters of the code and the rest are astirisks. No email comfirmation but I had to use a new email to get the code since my noscript screwed up an order on my main account and I had to make a new email and account just to order with the code. The order went in successful, the new email isn't filtering junk mail and I cant find the code anywhere! How have you guys done it? How long did it take you to get them? I ordered like 10PM EST and it's like noon here. I'm really getting worried I blew 20 bucks on codes i'm not gonna get...

I bought a couple of games in the sale Thursday morning and I got the email confirmation within seconds of my order and the codes a few minutes later.

#80 rogeragev   Lurking Tightwad CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

rogeragev

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:19 PM

I bought a couple of games in the sale Thursday morning and I got the email confirmation within seconds of my order and the codes a few minutes later.

DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID! STUPID ME USED ANOTHER EMAIL I HAD LYING AROUND I USE AS A SAFEY FOR SITES I DON'T TRUST! Scared the crap outta me cause I thought I just bought someone a bunch of games using my card. Sorry for wasting your time cause I'm apparently completely brain dead!

#81 DrBayrd  

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

Thanks OP. If this is PC only, title should reflect that.