* * * * * 2 votes

Have: Destiny Xbox One Gamestop Sparrow and Vanguard Armory codes.

Destiny Xbox One Vanguard Armory Sparrow

#1 TheShadowGamer  

TheShadowGamer

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:49 PM

Make an offer.

#2 JohnSteelClay35  

JohnSteelClay35

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:33 PM

[WON'T LET ME POST A THREAD, SO POSTING THIS HERE] 

Hello, I am looking to trade Forza 5 Digital Download. 

I recently returned my Xbox One due to disk reading issues. I also returned Forza 5, because I didn't like it. 

So I got a new Xbox One, and it was bundled with Forza 5. I got the game back anyway... 

I am looking to trade Forza 5 Digital Download for Dead Rising 3 Digital download. 

If you're interested, please send me a skype friend request @ "john.clay335" 

I can provide pictures if you need confirmation. 

Thanks! :)

#3 stuntman21   You're friendly CAG CAGiversary!   1460 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

Looks like you got thread jacked. Anyways, do you know if that sparrow is legendary? And how much would you want for just that code?

#4 TheShadowGamer  

TheShadowGamer

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:55 PM

Looks like you got thread jacked. Anyways, do you know if that sparrow is legendary? And how much would you want for just that code?

Its an uncommon but its red and black (the only way to get a red/black sparrow currently).

#5 stuntman21   You're friendly CAG CAGiversary!   1460 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:07 PM

Alright. I was looking to get a legendary better than the rare plus upgrade from xur. Thanks though.

#6 TheShadowGamer  

TheShadowGamer

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:40 PM

Alright. I was looking to get a legendary better than the rare plus upgrade from xur. Thanks though.

There are no legendaries currently available that you can get without the upgrade except the one you can get from the raid.

#7 TheShadowGamer  

TheShadowGamer

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

No one wants a red and black Sparrow?

#8 TheShadowGamer  

TheShadowGamer

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:49 AM

DELETE ME! No one wants a red/black sparrow so why waste the space?