Alien Isolation PS4/XB1 85% off at Sears

Seniorfarts

CAGiversary!
Just came home from Sears in NYC and they had a couple games for 85% off. 

They had these titles for 85% off.

The Last Of Us Remastered 

Shadow of Mordor

MLB 14 The Show

Alien Isolation

Watch Dogs

I just picked up Alien Isolation since I had the other titles and only paid 9$ for it.

Shadow of Mordor

MLB 14 The Show

Alien Isolation

Watch Dogs

I just picked up Alien Isolation since I had the other titles and only paid 9$ for it.
Any receipts or details how it got 85% off?

I'm visiting family this weekend that lives close to one of these going out of business stores. May have to try to stop by on my way to see if I can score anything.

I am unfamiliar with Sears in Manhattan although there is a KMart at Astor Place.  There are some Sears stores in Brooklyn and the Bronx but that's not NYC.

Shadow of Mordor
MLB 14 The Show
Alien Isolation
Watch Dogs

I got a fresh crisp 20 dollar bill for you if you pick me up one :p

Can't finish reading the article without registering...fascists!

Surprised that no TX stores are closing as a result of this layoff.

There is a location in the NYC but it is in the Bronx. If you do a search on Sears and input a NYC zip code it will show stores in that area. Its the only store that pops up with a "liquidation". If someone manages to get a copy of Alien Isolation and am willing to sell it for a reasonable price, DM me.   

There is a location in the NYC but it is in the Bronx. If you do a search on Sears and input a NYC zip code it will show stores in that area. Its the only store that pops up with a "liquidation". If someone manages to get a copy of Alien Isolation and am willing to sell it for a reasonable price, DM me.
Seconded or Shadow of Mordor. I would go but it's so damn far.

Yea that's the store. I would be surprise if they had any copies left tho.

For anyone in the Chambersburg, PA area, no need to waste your time. Was in the area and they don't even have a video game section in that Sears.

bread's done
Back