* * * - - 10 votes

Pro Wrestling discussion topic--WWE, TNA, ROH, New Japan, PWG, indies

#6571 tonyvx  

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:46 AM

Becky has been the best main roster thing in years I feel like. 

Read on the ol internet that Bryan proposed the heel turn himself, so hopefully he actually has ideas for it and gets to execute those ideas free of creative? Maybe?

#6572 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:53 PM

strollin by here.. been a while....

hey i know this dude

#6573 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16084 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:00 PM

hey i know this dude

lol.. What's up.

#6574 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   2324 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

Survivor series was better then I expected. Charlotte moment was the best and the Bryan match became intriguing even though I didn’t expect him to win.
  • bhk likes this

#6575 bhk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   851 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:21 PM

I try not to be too negative but man that RAW was not good

#6576 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   2324 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:40 PM

I try not to be too negative but man that RAW was not good

Yea basically shoving Corbin down our throats now.

#6577 dracula   i'll buy that for a dolla CAGiversary!   4982 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:42 PM

Jeez I had no idea this footage existed.  It is Jim Cornette yelling at a Dairy Queen employee because he had ordered a large order of food and the worker thought he was joking.  Cornette loses it and gets out of the car to yell at her.

Its a 6 minute video but most of the good stuff is in the first 2 minutes.  He has a van full of Smokey Mountain wresters in the van and one of them had a camera.  Not sure who grabbed the footage, a young Chris Jericho and Lance storm are apparently in the van but not the ones filming.

edit, this is roughly 1994 or thereabouts.

#6578 tonyvx  

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:09 AM

Was... was that a good decent episode of RAW? Am I dead?  :shock:

• bhk likes this

#6579 bhk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   851 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:20 AM

Was... was that a good decent episode of RAW? Am I dead? :shock:

It’s mania season. Things always pick up.

#6580 Demolition Man   REV-OH-LU-TION! CAGiversary!   14856 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Demolition Man

Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=m8UQ4O7UiDs

NSFW obviously given it's John Oliver. Nothing new in this honestly for those who follow wrestling more seriously but to the more casual fans who don't follow the behind the scenes stuff this might be a bit eye opening. WWE has already responded to this saying the piece is one sided and has offered Oliver tickets to Wrestlemania. I'm pretty sure Oliver has another Last Week Tonight taping happening that Sunday afternoon so I'm pretty sure he will decline the WWE's offer.

• bhk likes this

#6581 tonyvx  

Posted 03 April 2019 - 07:48 PM

NSFW obviously given it's John Oliver. Nothing new in this honestly for those who follow wrestling more seriously but to the more casual fans who don't follow the behind the scenes stuff this might be a bit eye opening. WWE has already responded to this saying the piece is one sided and has offered Oliver tickets to Wrestlemania. I'm pretty sure Oliver has another Last Week Tonight taping happening that Sunday afternoon so I'm pretty sure he will decline the WWE's offer.

Offering him tickets is a very WWE response to serious criticism.

#6582 bhk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   851 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2019 - 03:35 AM

I fully agree that it’s nothing new but outside pressure for them to change is never a bad thing.

#6583 bhk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   851 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2019 - 11:11 PM

So....mania thoughts? Anyone?

#6584 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4877 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:22 AM

Was it the longest Wrestlemania on record?  Nevertheless I liked it and hope they don't try to undo everything in the next two days.

P.S.: Takeover was great.

#6585 KaneRobot   The Profit$ of Doom CAGiversary!   10534 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:34 PM

Tom Magee vs Bret Hart is going up on the network this Monday after Raw, alongside a documentary regarding it. Never thought I'd see the day.

Between this and The Last Battle of Atlanta showing up a couple of years ago, the Network is easily the best thing this company is doing right now.
  • bhk likes this

#6586 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4877 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:16 AM

It's like WWE wants me to watch AEW next week. I stopped watching after the "Superstar Shakeup" and cancelled my Network subscription.

Based on what I'm hearing from Money In The Bank,  I might have made a good decision.

#6587 tonyvx  

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

It's like WWE wants me to watch AEW next week. I stopped watching after the "Superstar Shakeup" and cancelled my Network subscription.

Based on what I'm hearing from Money In The Bank,  I might have made a good decision.

Watching that fantastic ladder match, followed by the entire lack of logic and reason behind the finish really made me realize that I'm not bored of wrestling, just sick of WWE. I had cancelled my subscription as well.

Ready for AEW, I hope they kill it.