AC Unity Free DLC

Leo121

CAGiversary!
Need to be in the US to do this. If not use a US VPN. You will need to create 3 Uplay accounts to get the 3 dlc codes.

1. Go to https://acu-redeemcode.ubi.com/

2. Create a new Uplay account. Can use fake info as it doesnt require email confirmation.

3. Enter 1 of the following codes:

(you can choose which platform you want it on)

4. The code that you get can be redeemed on https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

5. Repeat the process for the other 2 remaining codes.

The 3 DLCs are:

1. Assassin's Creed® Unity - Leipzig Regiment Hood

2. Assassin's Creed® Unity - Spanish Cup Hilt Rapier

3. Assassin's Creed® Unity - Prussian Waistcoat

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a code for the xb1, thanks. Does the 1 code give you all 3 items? I wont be able to redeem this until i get home tomorrow.

Just got a code for the xb1, thanks. Does the 1 code give you all 3 items? I wont be able to redeem this until i get home tomorrow.
Each code in the OP gives you a different item, so you have to make three accounts (or two, if you already have one) to get all three DLC items.

Ps4 Codes worked great, thanks!

I'll get this for PS4 but probably trade it in after my friends are done with the co-op and buy it in a few years on steam.

Each code in the OP gives you a different item, so you have to make three accounts (or two, if you already have one) to get all three DLC items.
Thanks for clarifying. I jusy noticed how each product has its own cap color and each item matches said cap. I'm about to redeem the last one now

I just got the 3 codes for the XB1. Whatever was the problem, seems to be working now. Also, I am on a pc when redeeming. Thanks OP.

Edit: Nevermind, the issue arises when redeeming them for the xbox. I didn't read the after posts. Ya, xb1 codes aren't working yet on the site. Might have to wait for game to release before they go active.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you OP, I am unsure where to enter the PC codes, I don't see where on uplay. These will probably be offered free eventually but it was nice of you to give these codes OP.

bread's done
Back