* * * * * 1 votes

Walking Dead Season 6: Walkers be walking

#31 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:50 PM

The previous episode made it seem like this all happened in one night so I got a little confused. Obviously if Daryl and Carol are out to rescue Beth so this is a going to take several days. But my previous prediction still stands. Daryl and Carol return with the people from the hospital.

I'm not sure where Rick's current situation is but it's gotta be pretty far off from Atlanta considering all the traveling they've been doing. Much farther than at least a half a days drive to some shack in the woods. So why the Fuck would the Atlanta cops be going out that far? Why waste the gas? It doesn't make much sense.

Not sure where Terminus is but it wouldn't actually be that far up the coast, probably in South Carolina... maybe a days drive... so not that far.

#32 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11840 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:01 PM

I'm guessing there was a mutiny when Hanson was in charge. Dawn killed him and took over. 

This is where the season starts to stagnant. Dedicating an entire episode & story arc to a minor character like Beth. She's back at the starting point of Atlanta so get ready for some Beth filler episodes until she makes it back to the group. Too bad because the season was on a roll.

My question is what was the "one armed" chick doing dead in the office? Did she kill herself so she would turn in hopes of killing Dawn? Very contrived.

Based on how this ended, it already time skipped a bit if Carol is already in the hospital.  I see next episode jumping between groups and this hospital nonsense concluding by the end.

The other girl probably just killed herself.  She had already tried to escape and lost an arm as a result, and chose to just take her own life instead of being that other cop's one-armed concubine.

#33 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

Based on how this ended, it already time skipped a bit if Carol is already in the hospital.  I see next episode jumping between groups and this hospital nonsense concluding by the end.

The other girl probably just killed herself.  She had already tried to escape and lost an arm as a result, and chose to just take her own life instead of being that other cop's one-armed concubine.

this, It was the only place she could find something to kill herself with...

Seems like from the previews we are now going to the Washington DC group, just wish they would get the Beth storyline over with and back with everyone... they drag these side stories longer then they need to.  I am glad they are explaining what happened, I was hoping to see Daryl shooting the chick cop with an arrow when she was doing stuff to Beth or something.

#34 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

Not sure where Terminus is but it wouldn't actually be that far up the coast, probably in South Carolina... maybe a days drive... so not that far.

So they normally take a days drive to some trap-house in the middle of nowhere to capture one person and bring them back to do their laundry and slap around when they get mad?

#35 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:22 PM

So they normally take a days drive to some trap-house in the middle of nowhere to capture one person and bring them back to do their laundry and slap around when they get mad?

nah, it sounds like they just drive around, town to town, building to building looking for supplies.  if they find someone living they bring them back...  it also seems they only bring weak or hurt people and possibly kill and healthy people that may be a threat.  They use the weak and hurt to make them have to repay them.

#36 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

nah, it sounds like they just drive around, town to town, building to building looking for supplies.  if they find someone living they bring them back...  it also seems they only bring weak or hurt people and possibly kill and healthy people that may be a threat.  They use the weak and hurt to make them have to repay them.

But the house was obviously a trap. It was stocked with food, not just left overs. If it was a random house why would'nt they take out Daryl and get the food as well?

#37 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:34 PM

I just hope the massive amount of zombies breaking out of the school house is not the mid season final

#38 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17262 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:07 AM

god damn Eugene!  "He's watching again!"  :rofl:

#39 bear489   My Trolliest President CAGiversary!   963 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

I notice last night they cut the audio twice when one of the characters was talking, like they said something not approved for tv. Anyone else hear it?

#40 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

That bastard ....

#41 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17262 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:09 PM

At this point

Spoiler

#42 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11840 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:17 PM

At this point

Spoiler

Getting to bang Rosita?

#43 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17262 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

Getting to bang Rosita?

Oh my god I was laughing so hard at that scene....I was thinking umm wait a minute, can't someone see, then bam Eugene!! :P

#44 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:10 PM

Wow, only 3 more episodes left.

Saw Eugene's confession a mile away but I didn't expect him to drop it so soon.

#45 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17262 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:48 AM

Wow, only 3 more episodes left.

Saw Eugene's confession a mile away but I didn't expect him to drop it so soon.

yeah...he's a pussy...they should have just let Abe turn around and shoot the fucker in the head. ...that's what I would have done.

#46 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:15 AM

yeah...he's a pussy...they should have just let Abe turn around and shoot the fucker in the head. ...that's what I would have done.

Friend thinks beth is dead in the preview of next week show, told them if she was they would not give it away like that. I say the kill the  cops and carol stays behind, why wouldnt she walk out with daryl  when he comes out of the woods

#47 DestroVega   Life is short... stunt it CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

DestroVega

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

With this and Homeland this week, there was a whole lot of people watching people have sex.

#48 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:56 AM

Wonder who attacks the church next week.  Wonder if its the zombies that break out of the school or another group

#49 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:59 AM

For people who don't watch the episode live, please don't change the thread title to anything that gives away any aspect of the episode. There's no need to try to write any cute titles.

#50 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:06 AM

This is the Carol/Daryl filler episode.

They go back & forth about being survivors the entire episode and it gets boring.

I liked it but still the weakest episode this season.

#51 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17262 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

For people who don't watch the episode live, please don't change the thread title to anything that gives away any aspect of the episode. There's no need to try to write any cute titles.

I'll give you until Tuesday then I change the titles.

They go back & forth about being survivors the entire episode and it gets boring.

ARgh...my feelings exactly. 

Don't like the idea that the gang is heading BACK to Atlanta. 

#52 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:58 PM

So much for the Trojan horse theory. The mid season finale is shaping up to be like last year's.

#53 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

I don't like the fact that they can go all the way back to Atlanta so easily after all Rick n' company went through and traveled. It makes all the walking they've been doing the last several seasons moot.

Carol is still a Trojan horse for sure. She just needs to wake up.

#54 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:21 PM

I don't like the fact that they can go all the way back to Atlanta so easily after all the went through and traveled. It makes all the walking they've been doing the last several seasons moot.

Carol is still a Trojan horse for sure. She just needs to wake up.

yea makes it look like the farm,. prison, and all the other places are like blocks from one another. Also they would be out of gas long ago by now.

#55 Condor80   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4456 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

It was slow, but I think last episode was the weakest so far.  Hopefully next episode they get back to some more action.  I'm looking forward to seeing Carol kick some APD ass.

I also just finished the

Spoiler
series in the comics.  I can't wait to see what they do with that on the show.

edit: I don't know how accurate this is, but here is a map of the camp locations and other areas.

https://www.google.c...ek.k_FDpSYzC2wI

It looks like they were only about an hour away from Atlanta by car.

#56 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:04 PM

The finale last night was pretty average until the last 10 minutes or so. After how they've shown what Rick has turned into, I was waiting for him to turn around, walk away, and say "Kill 'em all."

When Dawn and Beth were having that conversation about all the cops, I couldn't really follow because they kept saying names that had no real meaning since they didn't give any of them much time for development.

#57 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Mid season finale was okay. Totally expected a main character to get killed off and my money was on

Spoiler
from the beginning.

I still can't get over how quickly these guys are traveling around now. 

#58 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

Agreed - it didn't feel tense until the final scenes.  I think Rick is playing the bad ass character pretty well though.  I never liked Farmer Rick.  This one is pretty cool though. 

Spoiler

I still don't get the point of coming back to Atlanta.  The producers said there was a reason they were going back to where it all began and it would all make sense in the end but it still doesn't make sense to me after watching the mid-season finale.  I still don't get how that advances the story?  They're just going backwards now.  wtf?  Also, I watched the Talking Dead episode and they talked about introducing a gay character into the show but iirc Tara is a gay character anyway, isn't she?  Father Gabriel just annoys me now. 

#59 Purple Flames   MC Sucka DJ CAGiversary!   5769 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Purple Flames

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

Father Gabriel just annoys me now. 

Easily the most useless character. At least Eugene is smart and knows shit. Gabriel keeps getting everyone into trouble and can't admit to himself that the world has changed.

#60 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:53 PM

Michone should have smacked the shit out of him for the dumb stunt he pulled. Gabriel needs to die, but probably wont.

As for Eugene I want to see this character grow. And yeah, he's a lying coward but he's at least useful.

Any ideas of what they're going for in next season? I say they continue with the idea of DC being their best chance of some kind of normal society.