Wal Mart Wii/3DS/DS Games under $10.00 (Free Store Pick Up)

Picked up Sonic along with Pac-man and Galaga Dimensions. Thanks!

Edit: NVM they can't authorize my PayPal account. Whatever...

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up spectral force and rapala... can use the fishing rod for fishing resort, thanks OP!  Already have pac-man/galaga.  I highly recommend this collection to anyone who likes the retro gaming.  The dimensions versions of the games are very very fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up spectral force and rapala... can use the fishing rod for fishing resort, thanks OP! Already have pac-man/galaga. I highly recommend this collection to anyone who likes the retro gaming. The dimensions versions of the games are very very fun!
Hmmmmm. I'm really on the fence about Pac-Man. It isn't that this is a bad price or anything I just haven't touched my 3DS in a while and more of a "do I really need to pick this up?" sort of thing.

picked up spectral force and rapala... can use the fishing rod for fishing resort, thanks OP! Already have pac-man/galaga. I highly recommend this collection to anyone who likes the retro gaming. The dimensions versions of the games are very very fun!
That's a good idea about the fishing rod, hadn't thought of that. :) Tempted to order that & Harvest Moon, really good price on that one as well.

Grabbed Spectral Force and Rapala bundle. Still debating on Harvest Moon and Pac Man Galaga as well. Will probably hold off only because I've picked up a lot recently.

Can't check out on Chrome for Windows 8. It keeps saying "due to technical difficulties blah blah blah Walmart sux."

Man, I looked around for a fishing rod and am torn whether it's worth it or not... none of the gamestops in the area have any decent rods.  I JUST picked up fishing resort though as apparently I missed it.

The rod is def not flimsy.  Not sure it's what I wanted particularly... but no.  I'm not playing the game.  I've been playing Fishing Resort.

As far as I know, Nintendo disabling DS wifi servers makes WarioWare DIY unplayable, or at least removes a huge chunk of the game.
I wouldn't say it makes it unplayable. The sharing features always sucked, and the core hook of the game (Mario Paint-style creation tools) remains intact.

What you miss out on in the huge collection of Nintendo-made microgames that you used to be able to download. That is lame, don't get be wrong, but the game is still kind of a blast.

bread's done
Back