Sunset overdrive bundle $349 starting 11/2. Any way for moar discount?

Alex9210

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

I'm planning on taking advantage of this deal and want to trade in The Evil Within towards it. I looking for the best way to save some money when I go for it.  I've been looking at Best Buy's GCU deal going on right now for the $30 two year membership. Will its 10% off work for the console bundle? Anyway to get some %'s off when buying the bundle would be great. I want to buy Dead Rising 3 also, if anyone has a good idea for a plan, It will be appreciated. 

Thanks

think the  discount is only on games. Maybe go to the post office and get one of those 10% off entire purchase coupons

[SIZE=small]Q: What are the benefits of My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]A: Our Gamers Club Unlocked benefits have been upgraded.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small] [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=small]Get 20% off new video games for 2 full years [/SIZE](NEW)
  • [SIZE=small]Get 2x base points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Get 2 points for every dollar when you trade-in games[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Get points on gaming consoles[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Redeem Reward Certificates on nearly everything at Best Buy, including special money-saving exclusive offers[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]10% bonus trade-in credit on your video game software trade-ins[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]10% off pre-owned games[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Buy two, get the third free on pre-owned games via special welcome coupon[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Save 50% on a new strategy guide via special welcome coupon[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all,

I'm planning on taking advantage of this deal and want to trade in The Evil Within towards it. I looking for the best way to save some money when I go for it. I've been looking at Best Buy's GCU deal going on right now for the $30 two year membership. Will its 10% off work for the console bundle? Anyway to get some %'s off when buying the bundle would be great. I want to buy Dead Rising 3 also, if anyone has a good idea for a plan, It will be appreciated.

Thanks
Only extra discounts available is the 10% movers coupon...

other than that, everyone will have the bundle at that price, so it depends on what discounts you can get on sites. The other thing people are using are credit card promotions such as discovers 10% for shopping at Best Buy and also using their portal to buy online. That's about it.

If you get it from the Microsoft online store you can save an extra 100 by trading in any X-Box 360.

That would make the X1 bundle 250 before taxes and shipping.

Thanks for the advice. Ive decided to go to best buy and use their 50% trade in bonus and get the gamers club membership with dead rising.
Cheers

bread's done
Back