Small Anime Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
I have just cleaned out my shelf of a few items, and wanted to try my luck here before messing with eBay. I'm open to offers, but I'm trying to price these super low as it is, so be reasonable. I'll add on the cost of media mail shipping to the listed prices.

Trinity Blood Complete Series: $15

It's this one that looks like it's a book. The front cover looks a little bit smushed, but that may, indeed, just be because of how it bends like a book. That may be normal. Mint otherwise and a much nicer package than the anime legends re-release.

Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends: $10

The case shows some light signs of wear, and some of the discs have a light scratch or two. Still overall great shape.

Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom SAVE Set: 10

Bought brand new, watched once and stored.

Pumpkin Scissors The Complete Series: 10

Two thinkpack DVDs in a slip case. This has one tiny crease on the spine and is otherwise mint.

Witch Hunter Robin Complete Series: $25

http://www.amazon.com/Witch-Hunter-Robin-Complete-Collection/dp/B0002VEVQG/ref=tmm_dvd_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1414636377

The glue holding the inside to the outer faux-book has been let go since the day I got it. It shows some wear. But, due to the goofy design, it's actually really hard to tell what is wear and what is just part of the odd 'worn-book' design. Discs are mint and everything included. 

Dragon Ball Z Namek Saga Box Set: $30

This is the old Pioneer release with the individual volumes in it. This is the Ocean dub, if memory serves--I know it's not the FUNI dub. Overall like new condition, and what a cool old relic.

Also, don't forget to check out my sale of CEs and steelbooks that is still meandering along!:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332018-my-entire-collection-of-ces-and-steelbooks-for-sale/

And I also have the Japanese version of the Breath of Fire Complete Works artbook available!

And I have the following volumes of Manga. Just pay for shipping--or toss me a little bit if you're feeling nice ;).

Yu Yu Hakusho 8, 9, 10

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist 21, 22, and another 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back