Freedom Wars - Discussion Thread

Sigma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Freedom Wars is out and I didn't see a thread already. Who is playing this and what does everyone think? I just picked it up and have been enjoying it quite a bit since I started, definitely in the vein of games like Monster Hunter and Soul Sacrifice. Game is loaded with content and has a ton to do, controls take a bit to get used to, but they aren't bad. I'm not very far into the game, but I am curious to see what everyone thinks about the game and maybe we can get some teams together to play online.  

Feel the same as you. Not far in (just went in search of a ghost), but aside from some minor complaints, ill put more time in it for sure.

Was thinking about picking this up, but I can't tell if it would get grindy and repetitive pretty quick. I've read there aren't alot of mission types. Have you guys found it pretty fun still or is it getting old?

Was thinking about picking this up, but I can't tell if it would get grindy and repetitive pretty quick. I've read there aren't alot of mission types. Have you guys found it pretty fun still or is it getting old?
I've played it for roughly 66hrs...I sort of got attached to the mechanics, that and I like playing with others. It reminds me of AoT and Evangelion. My main complaint is that I keep getting disconnected from multiplayer ever since last week.

I am picking this up this weekend. Would love to play some multiplayer with you all. psn name is polis79. if you add me just put cag in the subject...because i get a lot of weirdos trying to add me...

Received this yesterday and put in two or so hours last night, getting me all but one fo the prereqs for the CODE 1 exam. I have tried stuff like MH before and always got turned off by the controls. This really pulled me in though.

The controls are still a bit rough and some of the mechanics seem odd, but its has been really fun. It was pretty thrilling to be caugh up in the chaos of bringing down an abductor, thorning to its arm to hack off an attachment before dropping to the ground and pulling it to its knees. I look forward to playing with some real people, though the AI does an admirable job.

I think the main learning curve for me is just adjusting to the VIta's sticks, coming from PC, which is where I normally play my shooters.

My PSN is TctclMvPhase, so feel free to add me as well.

Received this yesterday and put in two or so hours last night, getting me all but one fo the prereqs for the CODE 1 exam. I have tried stuff like MH before and always got turned off by the controls. This really pulled me in though.

The controls are still a bit rough and some of the mechanics seem odd, but its has been really fun. It was pretty thrilling to be caugh up in the chaos of bringing down an abductor, thorning to its arm to hack off an attachment before dropping to the ground and pulling it to its knees. I look forward to playing with some real people, though the AI does an admirable job.

I think the main learning curve for me is just adjusting to the VIta's sticks, coming from PC, which is where I normally play my shooters.

My PSN is TctclMvPhase, so feel free to add me as well.
Hey, I accepted your friend request. I have been super busy due to the holidays and work. I am playing it now during work (slacker mode, I know) and I look forward to playing with you either tonight or tomorrow. Message me on psn and let me know :)

Hey, I accepted your friend request. I have been super busy due to the holidays and work. I am playing it now during work (slacker mode, I know) and I look forward to playing with you either tonight or tomorrow. Message me on psn and let me know :)
I'll be out most of tonight, but I should have plenty of time tomorrow. Are you central? Could we set a specific time? I was grinding all week so I probably wont be online most of the day, otherwise.

I just got a Vita and this game, going to start playing here and there.  Add me on PSN if you want to play.  PSN: GThirst

I also have Soul Sacrifice and will try that game out.  I bought so many cartridges and then logged into PSN and the download list had a lot of games from PS + :/

Bringing up an old thread, but I picked this up over the weekend's flash sale.  This was a stretch for me as I'm not a huge fan of the Anime style or Monster Hunter type games, but the mechanics in this are actually pretty cool.  I'm still working through Code 1, but I definitely see the attractiveness to it.  I might have to try hoping online at some point.  This was well worth the price of admission.

My friends and I are going through this together, currently on Code 6. It's a lot of fun and easy to understand. My favorite has to be the customization aspect of not only your character, but your accessory as well.

Anyway, we are definitely going to enjoy getting the plat on this.  :) *Got the plat on June 10th. Even created 3 R8, LB weapons (2 for sinner, 1 for accessory) with over 2.4K attack power.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back