The Official CAG November 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Even had the previous month linked.

Old school!

But yeah, too busy this fall to keep up, so good looking out. ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, got this in last night in OCTOBER, but that thread's locked.

MT1bcUO.jpg

Just got back from ComicKaze. Picked up the following;

9urtop.jpg

2h2mxad.jpg

*Not pictured Exclusive ComicKaze Storm *glow in the dark* POP & Unmasked Captain America. 

Did good today. At a game store got Beyond the Beyond for 13.99 complete. I was good with that. One more ps1 rpg down. Also got Shining Soul 2 for 8.99. Think they priced it as the first one.

Then ran to Savers and got Super Pinball for SNES for 0.99 and Guts for 1.99 and Turok 3 for 4.99.

Picked up Vampire Knight and Alien on blu from Walmart. This morning though, got a MIB 3 steel and Neo Ranga complete series from a pawn shop for $3 each, really excited with those

Got this lot in from ebay just today. Was very poorly listed and I really only bought it for Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but it only cost me $75 for everything. Keeping the Fat PS2 and the 3 games on top of the stack, the rest is going to ebay with my PS2 slim and some other spare games I had lying around. Should be able to recoup most of the costs.

8bxdFFN.jpg

rD7P24Y.jpg

^^^^ Just curious why you would keep the fatty over the slim. I prefer them slim. It is so much smaller and I prefer the flip top over the tray. The slim also doesn't seem to fill with dust.

^^^^ Just curious why you would keep the fatty over the slim. I prefer them slim. It is so much smaller and I prefer the flip top over the tray. The slim also doesn't seem to fill with dust.
I had a fatty when I was growing up and always had a preference to them. Plus the slims have a slightly higher resale value. Got the Slim I'm selling at a yard sale for like $10 so not much of a loss there.

Shiki came in October but I forgot about it till now. :lol: Shame I didn't get the LE but whatever. Just hate the Green Line.

Time of Eve Deluxe Edition came in today. Time to order myself the limited Light Novel as well. :lol: 

Amazon pissed me off with CCS. The series was through Amazon Warehouse Deals, who just put it in a giant mailer and sealed it, not even folding it over or anything. Most of the discs were loose but thankfully no lasting damage. Amazon mailed the movie by itself in a big box that not only had no padding, but it didn't have a packing slip and the edges weren't even taped. The case was so thin it could have easily fallen through the package.

I've not been worrying about getting peripheral bundles for my Wii collection but these were all under $5 brand new from walmart.com so I figured why not. The Bakugan: Battle Brawlers is the Toysrus exclusive version and was from amazon warehouse deals.

Fallout NV CE guide (sealed) from a fellow CAG. 

gallery_354731_8422_117428.jpg

Diablo III CE guide.  Great price on this guide through 3rd party Amazon seller.

gallery_354731_8422_978649.jpg

Waiting for my new laptop battery....work blocks CAG and most sites I use....trying to post with my phone sucks! Got Rock Band 2 for $2 and Bayonetta 2 after work.

Do any of you collect or read comics?  I was a collector when I was a kid. The art in these modern comics is amazing. I still pick up some comics here and there when I can find them cheap.  All of these were a dollar or less. 

med_gallery_354731_8422_270497.jpg

med_gallery_354731_8422_455153.jpg

med_gallery_354731_8422_410546.jpg

Grabbed these stamps at the post office.  If your a Batman fan you'll like these.  The bat symbols are stamps too.

med_gallery_354731_8422_553062.jpg

My sister bought me this wrestling mag as a gift. 

gallery_354731_8422_377317.jpg

In my never-ending attempt to fill up my backlog, I managed to snag 3 more titles. In my defense, they were all a good deal.

Burnout came from Hooktown Games through Amazon. 11 bucks and some change shipped and it came with the manual. Everything's in great shape. The Stick of Truth came from Gamefly from their recent flash sale for $14.99 + tax. And Advanced Warfare came from BB thanks to a price match to Brandsmart's sale. 

Next is either Destiny or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Depends on which one's on sale first.

So I had the best disappointing day ever today, ha ha.

I started off the day at Half Price Books because of the 40% off coupon. What do I see sitting behind the counter? A complete in the box Steel Battalion. According to the sticker it even had both of the Xbox SB games, the controller, manual, everything. I was SUPER excited... for about 10 seconds until I realized there was a hold for 7 days sticker on it. They wanted $129.99. With the coupon it would have been $77.99 which I would have paid in a heartbeat. Even if by some miracle though the guy doesn't pick it up the coupons will be done before the 7 days ends and I would have had a hard enough time selling the wife on the 78. Too bad.

Anyway, I did use my 40% coupon on a copy of Bomberman Jetters for Gamecube, didn't have that one. It was $7.99, $4.79 with the coupon. .Also grabbed Fighter's Destiny for $4.99. Had a lot of fun with that one back in the day.

So here's where that Steel Battalion may have worked out in my favor. I would almost certainly have said I had spent enough and gone home if I had spent that much but instead I ran to Savers down the road. Nothing great stood out at first but then I notices Jurassic Park Operation Genesis for Xbox mixed in for $3.99. That's the other expensive Xbox game, haha. Complete it sells for around $100.00, I was VERY glad to get that.

I then grabbed Thunder Fox for Genesis for $3.99 at the game store, didn't have it.

The other three are recent online pick ups. Grabbed Tempest 3000 from a Goodwill that had listed it for around $160 for a few weeks then suddenly dropped it to $19.99... weird pricing but no complaints here. I've been looking for a cheap copy forever. Great game, only reason to own a Nuon. Its complete.

No story behind Cosmic Fantasy 2. It was $27.99, solid price for it and I always like growing my Turbografx CD collection. .The last one is .hack GU volume 1 Rebirth. Last .hack I needed and I got it as a second chance offer from someone. 36 shipped.

From RightStuf:

Gasaraki was a $25 Blind Item purchase. Decent, but not worth keeping as I found the series dreadfully boring.

From GoHastings:

From MovieStop:

Blu-rays were B3G1 Free, Anime DVDs
were B2G1 Free. All told, $72 for those MovieStop pickups.

Rightstuf/Zavvi/Gamestop:

hSBg6yD.jpg

Target B2G1 (figured it'd be barely cheaper at BF, for only the trap masters, so why not):

9NCqhK6.jpg

Saw these on clearance at Target. Pretty much gave up looking for them, so I'll take it at 30% off.

tZ4k7PI.jpg

Kirigiri!

zMtyzve.jpg

Other figures I got in this week. In spoilers cause most people probably don't care.

WM2zRcQ.jpg

pqBhcBd.jpg

Since the stuff are going to start rolling in I guess I better catch up on some earlier pick ups.

rawr.png

The end months of each year are always so busy. :eek:

Got a sweet little ebay lot.

Not sure how this slipped through the cracks....

$_12.JPG

Mario Bros. shirt

Sealed Mario Bros Yahtzee game

Shrek 2 GCN

Teal GBC Bag with Matching Battery Pack/Chargers

Teal and Grape Gameboy Colors in great shape with Battery Covers

Official Guides for Mario Sunshine and SMB Advance 4

Wii charger stand/Batteries

Gameboy games:

Link's Awakening

Paperboy

Tetris