[OVER] RoytheRobot's First Lowball IS OVER | INVOICES WILL BE SENT TOMORROW

RoytheRobot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
Starts: Saturday, November 8th, 2014
Comes to an end on: Sunday, November 16th, 2014 (anytime from 10pm and 10:25pm EST)

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal

''Introduction''

OK people. I decided I'm going to do a little lowball, just to have fun and to give some deals to fellow CAGs. I would sell the stuff on eBay, and even though I may get a little bit less on here, its worth the experience of interacting with all of you and knowing my games are going to a good caring home. Anyway, lets start by listing some of the items that will be in my lowball. There will be more games added, pics and conditions of the games and stuff. Please understand. Thanks brothers and sisters. God Bless.

For condition, I'll use the AWD scale. From Like New, to Acceptable. CN code already used on all Nintendo games on here.

International CAGs are welcome. Just sent me a message (PM) before bidding to know how much it would cost to ship to you.

Update until post #57.

3DS games (All in good condition):

1. Pokemon Y - (VG) Complete. TheXMiz $12

2. Mario Kart 7 - (VG) Complete. sdragon $14

DS games (All have their labels from good to great conditions):

3. Contact - (G) Cart only dickybeans $2

4. Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - (G) Cart only dickybeans $2

5. Soul Bubbles - (G) Cart only  Blade $1

6. Sands of Destruction - (G) Cart only dickybeans $7

7. Kirby's Mass Attack - (VG) Complete  dickybeans $3

8. Tecmo Bowl Kickoff - (VG) Complete Blade $1

9. Super Scribblenauts - (VG) Complete Blade $1

N64 games:

10. Goldeneye 007 - (VG) Cart only. Label is in good shape. The case has some wear but overall, in good condition.  dickybeans $4

Wii U games:

11. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - (LN) Complete. MasaTFC $3

GameBoy Advance games (All, cartridge only):

12. Metroid Fusion - (G) Label is a bit torn, but not very noticeable. MightyMushroomGames $4

13. Bomberman Classic NES Series - (G) Label in good shape. Blade $1

14. Earthworm Jim - (A) Label has water damage. Blade $1

15. Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls - (A) Label has water damage as well. MightyMushroomGames $2

SNES games (All, cartridge only):

16. Tecmo Super Bowl (G) Cart has writing and stickers but label is in good condition. MasaTFC $1

17. Fatal Fury 2 (VG) Label is in good shape and shows minimal signs of wear. MasaTFC $4

18. Star Fox (G) Label is in good condition. Shows signs of wear. MSU_DVM $3

19. F-Zero (A) Label is a bit rough and faded. MasaTFC $1

20. Mortal Kombat (A) Has sticker residue (also in the label) and shows signs of yellowing and wear. airblade $3

PS2 games (All, Disc only and are in acceptable condition, which means they have scratches and wear but work fine):

21. Rogue Galaxy dickybeans $7

22. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006

23. MTV Music Generator 3

24. World Heroes Anthology

Accessories:

25. Gold Wii Classic Pro Controller - New in Goldeneye 007 bundle box *game not included* (Can ship without the box to lower the shipping cost.) Spring Roll $11

26. Disney Infinity Portal   (Wii U, I think it works for other consoles as well) Querjek $2

27. Skylanders Swap Force Portal (Wii U, I think it works for other consoles as well)

Other stuff:

28. Zelda 25th Anniversary Special Orchestra CD Only (will be shipped in a yellow GS sleeve) chard19 $1

Pictures:

Mater FTW!!!

213loua.jpg

x45836.jpg

5x8z8i.jpg

1zc0g41.jpg

hsj9tf.jpg

mt11d3.jpg

CN case not included. ;)

55qk3k.jpg

14wab6e.jpg

cpy5u.jpg

Cars blanket is not included with the purchase of any of these items.

There will be a freebie for a random winner of any item in my lowball. Its not much, but its a cool bonus.

Its from a little figurine/Diecast

Rules:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as soon and often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.10, $0.99 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment. Please see the shipping/payment section to see how much it could cost to ship to your address. 
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List). If you don't have any feedback or if you haven't been a member for too long (3 months or less) please PM me before posting a bid.
8) Fellow CAGs with over 100 feedback will receive their items first before paying. Since this is my first lowball I hope I don't have any sort of negative experience with this. 

Ending the Auction:
Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payments:
If you win one item, shipping is $3 *Each additional item will be $1.50. Some accessories will have a higher cost to ship. I don't look to gain money from the shipping, so if it costed me less than what you payed, I'll be gladly refunding you the difference. 

The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
Paypal

Invoices will be sent shortly after the lowball ends 

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. RoytheRobot's first lowball starts this Saturday!!!!

anchorman.jpg

There will be more games and stuff added into this. Still debating whether or not to put some other games (that I like a lot). See you on Saturday CAGs!!!

btw, I'm looking for strange, charming PS2 and GCN games....
I really don't have much on the GCN side. I do have some PS2 games, but they are just the disc (to be honest, from the GS sale).

Let me know. I can give you my list and if there's a demand, I could throw'em in the lowball ;)

I really don't have much on the GCN side. I do have some PS2 games, but they are just the disc (to be honest, from the GS sale).

Let me know. I can give you my list and if there's a demand, I could throw'em in the lowball ;)
I'd love to see the PS2 list if you wanna PM me. I prefer disc-only anyway. ;)

Hmm, if you want to add in some games, I'll probably bid on anything. My only Sega system is Dreamcast, but I have all Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft systems. RPGs and Japanese stuff tend to get good money in lowballs. ;) I'd love to see more handheld RPGs, including any Game Boy games.

OK. Added everything I had and described the games' conditions. Can't find the charger of my camera so I'm gonna have to post them from my $#!tty Wildfire S running an old version of Tapatalk. Sorry for the low quality pictures, but at least you will at least get an idea of the condition of them. 

The lowball will go live at 12AM on Saturday.

Happy bidding CAGs  :D/

Added the pictures. Everything is set up, and ready to go. Thanks for your future bids.

Good luck people!!!

3. Contact - (G) Cart only - $1 Blade

4. Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - (G) Cart only - $1 Blade

5. Soul Bubbles - (G) Cart only - $1 Blade

6. Sands of Destruction - (G) Cart only - $1 Blade

8. Tecmo Bowl Kickoff - (VG) Complete - $1 Blade

9. Super Scribblenauts - (VG) Complete - $1 Blade

13. Bomberman Classic NES Series - (G) Label in good shape. - $1 Blade

14. Earthworm Jim - (A) Label has water damage.  - $1 Blade

Day one of the lowball is about to end in a bit. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the bids. Tomorrow is a new day, another day to bid. ;)

Random GIF:

1bjUtEF.gif

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]17[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]. Fatal Fury 2- [/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]$2[/SIZE]

18. Star Fox   - $2

20. Mortal Kombat- $2

Fatal Fury 2 (VG) Label is in good shape and shows minimal signs of wear. $3

Mortal Kombat (A) Has sticker residue (also in the label) and shows signs of yellowing and wear. $3

Sands Of Destruction $2
MightyMushroomGames bidded $2 in Sands of Destruction a few posts back.

Edit: Also, if everyone could write the game they are bidding on I would appreciate it. Its less confusing for all of us. Thanks people!!!

thanks.gif

10. Goldeneye 007 - (VG) Cart only. Label is in good shape. The case has some wear but overall, in good condition. $3

18. Star Fox (G) Label is in good condition. Shows signs of wear. $3

3. Contact - (G) Cart only $2
4. Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - (G) Cart only $2
6. Sands of Destruction - (G) Cart only $3
7. Kirby's Mass Attack - (VG) Complete $3

bread's done
Back