Best way to trade my Nintendo DS games?

lovingdvd

CAGiversary!
I have a dozen Nintendo DS games. Best Buy trade-in site says most are work like $1. Similar for GameStop. An exception is Dragon Quest IX Sentinels which GameStop will give $3.20. I also have a half dozen GameBoy games as well which I'm sure isn't worth much at all.

What's the best way to maximize the value for these games? I'm thinking I may be able to get like $10 total for all dozen and a half games together if I trade them.  If I do go this route, what store / trade-in program might help me maximize the value? For example Target is 2x in-store trades, but they are offering like $0.20 for a game.

Or would I be better off selling everything as a bundle and putting it on eBay? Hardly seems worth the trouble tho.

Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

You could always try to trade/sell them here on CAG. Just remember that the prices you see on Ebay have fees/paypal fees/ and sometimes shipping included so you have to adjust your prices accordingly.

If you want the maximum value though, selling on eBay may be your only choice. It takes time though.

Also, unless you turn this thread into a tradelist you may want to delete this post as this thread is for trading only, not necessarily questions about where to sell your games.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back