Assassin's Creed Unity Free DLC: Watch Twitch Stream get American Prisoner Pack

tier1dc

CAGiversary!
 ​
To get the American Prisoner Pack you have to follow this link​
 ​
 ​
Then log on anytime on Friday November 7th between 9am - 6pm PST and you should get the American Prisoner Pack for free. Detailed picture below. PS4, Xbone and PC options available.​
 ​
twitch-pack.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Stream link

http://www.twitch.tv/assassinscreed

Still no email for dlc

We login twitch account only? Link in op says stream offline but i clicked and took me to twitch and works. So ubi messed up on there website ver stream window. It says we have to login to get are dlc...

I forgot to sign in today during the live stream but I clicked RSVP just now and it said to expect an e-mail.  Hooray!  Hope it comes.  Interested in the mission.

When i redeemed my xb1 code it was called "community bundle" instead of American prisoner pack like it is listed as in the email and rsvp link.

I didnt get one on my main account but i did get one on my gmail. I figured i try it on my tablet so i created one the day of and watched a bit of the stream and clicked the link that let me sign into uplay while the stream was on. All of this from the rsvp page.

got mine thanks TC!

now I gotta find a way to access it...nvm.

Uplay emailed me but instead of a code they said I'm not allowed it as it's US only. They said the codes are region free but they only wanted people in the US to watch the stream...

You can make whatever you want, but the promotion is over. You'll get nothing.

If it makes you guys feel any better, this stuff will probably be available later as DLC.

Just a heads up, I didn't think I got the email but then I checked the first email they sent before the RSVP date and it had the code at the bottom of the email.

I finally got all my codes today after messaging back and forth with support for almost a week.  I even got spare codes from the edge shaving cream can thing.  So that's the edge shaving cream codes, spin to win guillotine drop and the twitch thing.  not bad for watching this forum and getting free stuff.

bread's done
Back