The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Announced, Spring 2015

I was supposed to start playing this one very soon. Glad I didn't. Always wanted to play through it, but the time mechanic was a turn off. Maybe now, 12 years later I can give it another go.

When all else fails... 

I'm happy we're getting this but it also seems to indicate that we're nearing the end of the 3DS era.

Seems pretty indictive by the launch of the "New 3DS" that the era of Video Game "eras" is pretty much over. Instead of launching an entirely new console every 5/10 years, we're probably getting the Apple treatment of new models of existing hardware every 2-3 years.

Day one!!! Here's hoping they release a strategy guide for it too and it includes a Master Quest mode...

Either way, this is EPIC. PROJECT MOONFALL IS UPON US

"Coming 2015 for 3DS & 2DS" is promising; it means it won't be a "new 3DS" exclusive for some pansy excuse reason unless they plan on releasing a "new 2DS" before then.

I guess now would be a good time to start playing OOT3D for the first time ever that I've had sitting in my 3DS for months now...

I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to not give a shit about this game.  All of you are more than allowed to celebrate, though.

I hope someone will offer that sweet Zelda chest as a preorder bonus. Unfortunately, if it is available, it will probably be exclusive to the nintendo world store in NYC.

http://www.destructoid.com/musical-zelda-chest-included-in-a-link-between-worlds-ce-263814.phtml
Unfortunately, that was already an "NYC exclusive". It was handed out to people who went to buy ALBW on release day over there. No collector's edition, just the chest in a bag. A few people on line with me for an actual NYC exclusive told me they went for that and got them.
(pretty annoyed I skipped that release...)

I hope the collector's edition of this game comes to regular retailers. Also kinda hoping for a new 3DS edition, so I can upgrade without feel completely like crap about it after having bought my XL last year..

bread's done
Back