The Crew closed beta keys available for Xbox One and PS4

Once I log in, the beta website doesn't give me a chance to input the code I got off CraveOnline. Has it been taken down, or am I just blind?

Just 5k beta code for XB1

xboxachievements(dot)com/news/news-19730-Roll-Up--Roll-Up--We---ve-Got-5-000-The-Crew-Beta-Codes-For-Xbox-One-To-Give-Away(dot)html

Still haven't got my Xbox One code =/ 

If someone plans not to use their's please PM it to me. I'll gladly give mine out if/when I get sent one.

I contacted Ubisoft support based on the webpage telling me to do so and this is what happened. 

Isaac E: so you haven't entered this on the crews website?
You: No, it says the portal is closed and to upload a picture of my code and links me to chat support
Isaac E: ok you wont like this but i will forward what we were told today
Isaac E: Any player who does not activate the 19 digit Uplay key on The Crew’s website by 11/6 AT 11:59PM, will not be able to do so
You: So then why does it say "IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO REDEEM YOUR UBISOFT BETA ACCESS CODE, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF YOUR CODE VIA THE FOLLOWING LINKS:"?
You: What's the point then?
Isaac E: If they miss the deadline for registration, the only option is to register on the waiting list
Isaac E: This is just what we are suppose to tell you guys i am sorry for any incovience
You: Waiting list for another beta? 
You: Or for the current one?
Isaac E: current one
Isaac E: but give me a minute and i will get you a code

Isaac indeed give me a code on the spot. So I suggest contacting support and see if you can get a code that way. 

I got my code, but its for the one and i signed up for the ps4. This happen to anyone else? Ill gladly trade it for a ps4 code if anyone else is in he same boat

Great game! Of course, predictable me drives straight to Texas, even though I live there in r/l. Although it's quite fun, I'm definitely not buying at full price, since it's a Ubi game and all. I have a feeling it'll drop to 20 bucks by Feb.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back