$100 off coupon for xbox one on microsoft store online

tearsintherain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Coupon that takes $100 off any xbox one on the Microsoft store.  You can see the list of xbox's it works on here:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Xbox-One-consoles/categoryID.64724200?icid=XboxUberOneModA_1132014

So a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare xbox one will cost you $349+tax ($449 normal), or the Assassins Creed Unity bundle will cost you $249 (best deal imo).  If the Sunset Overdrive bundle ever comes back in stock it'll also be $249, but everyone says its out of stock forever.  I ordered two SSOD bundles and each arrived within 3 days from the Microsoft store, you get free 2 day express shipping with (free) Bing signup.

The coupon is $100 off, I got three about two months ago during a short 12 hour window.  I used one myself and bought a SSOD bundle, got another one for my nephew, and have a third I'm looking to trade.

The coupon is good online only, it will not work in store.  It also won't stack with the 5% coupon (no other coupons afaik).  You can buy a year of xbox live for $40 extra if you buy a console, and take $10 off an extra controller too.  Like I said I just bought two SSOD bundles so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ideally I'd like to trade it for a digital code for Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 2 for xbox one.  Or $40-50 of xbox live credit.  But I'm open to other suggestions, if you have Ryse digital or something else too.  Don't want sports games or Assassins Creed or SSOD or COD (have em all already).

Send me a PM and we can discuss a trade, if you have rep I'll send you the code first so you can order and confirm the coupon works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back