What is your holiday gaming wish list

dboi22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Basically wanted to start a post where people put up their list of wanted games for the Black Friday/holiday shopping season. What games and on what systems are you planning to buy

Hyrule Warriors
Smash Bros Wii U
All the Professor Layton games I don't have (4 of them)
An XBOX 360 or PS3 console
Lego City Undercover
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Toad, the last of us, Kirby for Wii u, Bayonetta, Mario and luigi dream team, bravely default, persona four golden, and a ps4 :)

Get through as much of my backlog as possible by the end of the year so I don't have to feel (as) guilty when Steam's holiday sales roll around >_>;

I have one preordered game due in (Persona Q), and after that, I'm done buying physical games for awhile unless I find a really good deal on something I've been considering. Much the same goes for consoles as well; I'd like a PS3 and WiiU, but am more than willing to wait on those until I've made further progress with my backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
A PS4, Last of Us Remastered, Papers Please, Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition, and maybe Child of Light.

I looked on my wishlist and it said "Uncharted 4, this year". DA: I is probably the last game I want this year, besides some random indie games on steam during their winter sale.

bread's done
Back