* * * - - 2 votes

Xbox One (Kinectless version) $271.99 @ kohls w/promo codes

#121 NateADTRelientK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

NateADTRelientK

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:47 PM

Well, after checking several times this morning my order went from "in fulfillment" to "completed" and I now have a UPS tracking number. Looks like this is going to happen after all.

Same here, was in fulfillment all day yesterday, but shipped this morning. My tracking number isn't active yet, but really really encouraging.

#122 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

Still "In Fulfillment"

#123 icemangooch   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   142 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

icemangooch

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:14 PM

Looks like it's happening for me. Got a tracking number. Hope this is the Madden bundle.

#124 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:18 PM

My order status switched from "Submitted" to "In Fulfillment" this morning. Has anyone's order listed as "In Fulfillment" been canceled?

#125 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

My order status switched from "Submitted" to "In Fulfillment" this morning. Has anyone's order listed as "In Fulfillment" been canceled?

Yesterday many were cancelled that were "in fulfillment"

#126 proton8d  

proton8d

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:38 PM

I noticed that if you pick the FIND A STORE link you may get lucky and find one near you that has it for the same pricing. You just have to go get it rather than have it be delivered.

I just called my local Kohls and they have some in the store, so I really need to know how to do this!  Is there a printable version of the 20% off coupon or something?  Or can I order it online somehow even though the website has it listed as "product unavailable"?

#127 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

Yesterday many were cancelled that were "in fulfillment"

K thanks. Guess chances are still slim my order will get shipped.

#128 nwaugh   thread killa CAGiversary!   1408 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

For those that shipped - what's the UPC on your packing slip (Account > Purchase History > Order Details > Packing Slip)? This might be the Assassin's Creed bundle ...

http://www.upcindex.com/885370868678

#129 goney   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

For what it's worth, according to Kohl's customer service: "We are not able to cancel or modify your order once it is “In Fulfillment”."

Obviously there isn't much merit to this, since many orders have been canceled while "in fulfillment", but still something to note for future Kohls transactions.

Unfortunately I can't post a reference link to Kohl's customer service page because I have less than 3 posts :(

#130 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:39 PM

For what it's worth, according to Kohl's customer service: "We are not able to cancel or modify your order once it is “In Fulfillment”."

Obviously there isn't much merit to this, since many orders have been canceled while "in fulfillment", but still something to note for future Kohls transactions.

Unfortunately I can't post a reference link to Kohl's customer service page because I have less than 3 posts :(

soooo what does this really mean if it's "In Fulfillment"?

#131 goney   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:54 PM

soooo what does this really mean if it's "In Fulfillment"?

Quoting Kohl's customer service page here: "In Fulfillment: Our fulfillment center is working hard to fill your order and your package will be sent as soon as possible. Please see our Delivery Options to find out when you can expect your package(s) to arrive.

We are not able to cancel or modify your order once it is “In Fulfillment”."

Take that as you will, as orders have been canceled that have been "in fulfillment". So either their customer service page is wrong or orders have been wrongfully canceled. Either way, this should provide some ammunition if anyone is inclined to call customer support.

Again really sorry I can't post a link to the page I'm referencing. It's not too hard to find, at the bottom of Kohl's homepage under customer service, click "Contact Us" and search for Order Tracking Definitions. It will be the first link.

#132 Tree Frog   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Tree Frog

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

Would we be able to do this in-store? My local Kohl's says they have it available, and I have a gift card for Kohl's from last year...

Nope. The system doesn't allow coupons or price adjustments. There's literally nothing that can be done.

#133 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

Mine says "Complete" under status, but I can't find any tracking information on the page. Click on the order number and there also isn't any tracking info and I wasn't sent the usual email by UPS. Hopefully something pops up soon.

#134 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

Quoting Kohl's customer service page here: "In Fulfillment: Our fulfillment center is working hard to fill your order and your package will be sent as soon as possible. Please see our Delivery Options to find out when you can expect your package(s) to arrive.

We are not able to cancel or modify your order once it is “In Fulfillment”."

Take that as you will, as orders have been canceled that have been "in fulfillment". So either their customer service page is wrong or orders have been wrongfully canceled. Either way, this should provide some ammunition if anyone is inclined to call customer support.

Again really sorry I can't post a link to the page I'm referencing. It's not too hard to find, at the bottom of Kohl's homepage under customer service, click "Contact Us" and search for Order Tracking Definitions. It will be the first link.

I got you :D

https://cs.kohls.com...ing definitions

#135 Silent Hunter65   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Silent Hunter65

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

For those that shipped - what's the UPC on your packing slip (Account > Purchase History > Order Details > Packing Slip)? This might be the Assassin's Creed bundle ...

http://www.upcindex.com/885370868678

#136 Silent Hunter65   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Silent Hunter65

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

Here is the SKU listed on the packing slip.

#137 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:18 PM

Here is the SKU listed on the packing slip.

Maybe they ran out of the Madden ones filling earlier orders and are giving out AC bundles 

#138 NateADTRelientK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

NateADTRelientK

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

Maybe they ran out of the Madden ones filling earlier orders and are giving out AC bundles 

Honestly, if I do get it, it being any bundle would be a bonus. I'm expecting just the base XBone with no game. Which is fine with me at 270.

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for a UPS tracking # to go live?

#139 VGCollectaholic  

VGCollectaholic

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

Mine just flipped from "In Fulfillment" to Shipped as well. Thanks OP!

#140 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

Mine just flipped from "In Fulfillment" to Shipped as well. Thanks OP!

you make me jealous

#141 goney   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

Honestly, if I do get it, it being any bundle would be a bonus. I'm expecting just the base XBone with no game. Which is fine with me at 270.

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for a UPS tracking # to go live?

Mine flipped to "Shipped" around 4pm EST yesterday and my UPS tracking number has yet to go live.

#142 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

How do you find the packing slip or shipping info? Do I just not have that info or am I blind?

I go to account - purchase history - and go to order deatils. In there for shipping it just says:

"Shipping Method

Continental US - Standard Ground
Should arrive between Nov 13 and Nov 18 "

There is no other shipping info on the page.

I also didn't get an e-mail stating it was shipped like it seems some did.

#143 VGCollectaholic  

VGCollectaholic

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

So, after reading the above posts about product SKUs I went to my order history to see. Mine is also showing up as the AC bundle. But I also had another surprise when I logged into my account - apparently with all of the messing around yesterday morning with OOSes and order attempts hanging in Chrome, I had two orders go through. I only ever got one confirmation email (and never got a "shipped" email), but in my order history I have two orders, both marked as shipped with tracking info.

#144 proton8d  

proton8d

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:43 PM

So, after reading the above posts about product SKUs I went to my order history to see. Mine is also showing up as the AC bundle. But I also had another surprise when I logged into my account - apparently with all of the messing around yesterday morning with OOSes and order attempts hanging in Chrome, I had two orders go through. I only ever got one confirmation email (and never got a "shipped" email), but in my order history I have two orders, both marked as shipped with tracking info.

I'll buy the second off you.  :)

#145 Silent Hunter65   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Silent Hunter65

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

I just got the text from UPS that a package from Kohl's will be delivered tomorrow. Weight is 15 lbs.

#146 Stingerbs   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Stingerbs

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

Any chance they'll restock and the deal will still work?

#147 VGCollectaholic  

VGCollectaholic

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:58 PM

I'll buy the second off you. :)

Just checked UPS and only one of the packages is actually tracking. I'm skeptical whether the second one will actually materialize. Hell I'm skeptical about any of it until I see it/them on my doorstep.

#148 tamang4   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   15 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:09 PM

How do you find the packing slip or shipping info? Do I just not have that info or am I blind?

I go to account - purchase history - and go to order deatils. In there for shipping it just says:

"Shipping Method

Should arrive between Nov 13 and Nov 18 "

There is no other shipping info on the page.

I also didn't get an e-mail stating it was shipped like it seems some did.

It should be right above where it says "Product Description" at the bottom. 

#149 NateADTRelientK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

NateADTRelientK

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:55 PM

Mine flipped to "Shipped" around 4pm EST yesterday and my UPS tracking number has yet to go live.

I'd guess that it goes active when the UPS guy actually scans it. (Yesterday was Sunday, it wouldn't have been picked up)

So hopefully whenever it's picked up today.

#150 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

It should be right above where it says "Product Description" at the bottom. 

Hmmm - I'm missing that. That can't be a good sign.

It has my billed to and payment information.

Items shipped (1 item)

Product Description....SKU...Quantity...etc

No tracking, UPS, or anything else above product description. For shipping method a little farther up it just says:

Shipping Method

Should arrive between Nov 13 and Nov