* * * - - 2 votes

Xbox One (Kinectless version) $271.99 @ kohls w/promo codes

#151 goney   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:17 PM

Hmmm - I'm missing that. That can't be a good sign.

It has my billed to and payment information.

Items shipped (1 item)

Product Description....SKU...Quantity...etc

No tracking, UPS, or anything else above product description. For shipping method a little farther up it just says:

Shipping Method

Continental US - Standard Ground
Should arrive between Nov 13 and Nov

That's all I'm getting as well. Are you signed in to a Kohls account? Because I think that might be the cause. I'm just tracking via an order number, not through my purchase history.

#152 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

I would at least like to know if mine is cancelled dammit....sick of checking my e-mail tons of times lol

Also it looks like more ppl are getting theirs changed to shipped today.

#153 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

That's all I'm getting as well. Are you signed in to a Kohls account? Because I think that might be the cause. I'm just tracking via an order number, not through my purchase history.

I'm signed into the Kohls account. Well at least I'm not alone - hopefully it did actually ship though.

#154 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:42 PM

My order is still "In Fulfillment"... makes me wonder what takes so long to figure out if they have local stock. Any cancellations in the past few hours?

#155 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

My order is still "In Fulfillment"... makes me wonder what takes so long to figure out if they have local stock. Any cancellations in the past few hours?

mine is STILL there as well.

X1's are back in stock, but the coupons no longer work 

#156 Silent Hunter65   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Silent Hunter65

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:59 PM

I just checked UPS and it's being shipped from a store about 20 minutes from me.  It would have been cheaper for them if they would have let me pick it up. 

#157 dnstapes   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

dnstapes

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:04 PM

I tried to see the packing slip for my order, but I can't figure out how to do it.  I ordered the xbox as a guest, so I don't have an account page to look at past orders.  When I bring up the order details for my order, it does say the SKU is 98375546.

Does that SKU indicate a particular xbox model?  I'm trying to figure out if I got an Assassin's Creed or Madden or bare bones model.

#158 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:21 PM

I tried to see the packing slip for my order, but I can't figure out how to do it.  I ordered the xbox as a guest, so I don't have an account page to look at past orders.  When I bring up the order details for my order, it does say the SKU is 98375546.

Does that SKU indicate a particular xbox model?  I'm trying to figure out if I got an Assassin's Creed or Madden or bare bones model.

search it with google

#159 dnstapes   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

dnstapes

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

search it with google

If you search that SKU, all you get are links to this deal.

#160 UrJudge   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   70 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:07 AM

I also tried to check out as a guest but the order would not go through.

So I decided to close the page. Then I checked my Prepaid GC was charged mutiple times. IDK if that's temporary but I did NOT get an order confirmation email. Should I wait to see what happens?

#161 tamang4   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   15 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:23 AM

If you search that SKU, all you get are links to this deal.

Not the sku the upc. The upc is inside the packing order/receipt. 

#162 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

I also tried to check out as a guest but the order would not go through.

So I decided to close the page. Then I checked my Prepaid GC was charged mutiple times. IDK if that's temporary but I did NOT get an order confirmation email. Should I wait to see what happens?

Those probably aren't charges, but temporary authorizations.

#163 VGCollectaholic  

VGCollectaholic

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

One of the two orders I ended up with was picked up by UPS about an hour ago and is now at the UPS facility about 10 minutes from my place.  I assume it will show up tomorrow, although the tracking gives an estimated delivery of Wednesday.

My second (phantom) order's tracking number is now showing up as a valid number on UPS.com, but it hasn't been scanned yet by UPS.  I may actually end up with two of these things.

#164 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:29 AM

Seems like a bunch of us supposedly had our orders shipped, but there is no tracking or packing slip information on the page. I'm sitting here with the same thing. According to the website my order has shipped but I didn't get an email, no tracking number is posted, and UPS didn't send me the usual e-mail when something gets sent to me.

Honestly - I'm guessing there is a good chance that those of us who don't have tracking information aren't getting anything and will complain for a refund.

#165 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:32 AM

Just check on the website and there are some at stores 15-25miles away but mine is still in fulfillment 

poopsauce

#166 Silent Hunter65   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Silent Hunter65

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:35 AM

UPS has the package at the local depot so I have to assume that this is a done deal at this point. I haven't made any other purchases at Kohl's online so it has to be the Xbox. I can't believe that this actually worked.

Got the Xbox for $280 and 3 games for the price of 2 at Target. Everything for $400!

#167 Wolfgame   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   175 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:49 AM

Checked throughout day on my tracking number, it doesn't look like UPS has made any scans on it yet, the posts above had suggested checking the UPC and I can confirm although my order was for a UPC identified as the madden bundle(when I ordered) the one they have printed on packing slip is the AC one. I actually really hope that is true, between this deal and the CODAW price match I feel like I am going to run out of good luck on these deals. My investment will be $319.88 for the xbox one and CODAW. I don't think I could even expect that at the cheapest possible black friday deal, but who knows.

EDIT: going on about 10pm now and decided to check tracking again, showing updates originating from my area which supports Kohls sending these out based on local store stock, delivery date is actually showing the 12th, I bet it may have been tomorrow if not for the holiday. When it comes in I will post back concerning what bundle I received, gonna cross my fingers for AC.

#168 NateADTRelientK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

NateADTRelientK

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:48 AM

My Tracking number is live now, at the UPS hub about an hour away. Set for delivery tomorrow. Seems like it's good to go!!! I'm expecting the bare bones, but will post what comes tomorrow. Thank you OP

Edit: I'm in the group who can't see the UPC, so no idea what it is.

#169 icemangooch   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   142 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

icemangooch

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:39 AM

So, is there anyway to check the UPC without having an account? I can pull up the order screen that tells me it has shipped that has the SKU # and the tracking number. If I google the sku it just shows a regular Xbone. I guess I'll find out in three days when it shows up. Mine is coming from MO for some reason.

#170 Silent Hunter65   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Silent Hunter65

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:37 PM

Woot! Mine says on vehicle scheduled for delivery today.

#171 Candyvin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

Mine was shipped 11/10 and is to be Delivery by UPS 11/11 (today). I never got a Confirmed Shipped e-mail, I just logged into my Kohls.com account and checked for a status update.

#172 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

Blergh - all these updates and I just have the order listed as Completed with shipped in the or order deatils. No tracking or even mention of what carrier. Maybe one of the cashier's a Kohls is going to drive by my house and drop it off for me.

#173 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

Mine was shipped 11/10 and is to be Delivery by UPS 11/11 (today). I never got a Confirmed Shipped e-mail, I just logged into my Kohls.com account and checked for a status update.

Mine shows shipped as well, (status is "Complete")... WOOOOO!!  UPC is 885370868678, which matches the code other people posted as being the AC bundle. If the console is indeed AC bundle, this will be better than Target BF deal. :D

I kinda feel like Ace Ventura right now.

#174 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

Mine shows shipped as well, (status is "Complete")... WOOOOO!!  UPC is 885370868678, which matches the code other people posted as being the AC bundle. If the console is indeed AC bundle, this will be better than Target BF deal. :D

hate u

#175 tamang4   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   15 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:11 PM

Mine just came in. It's a standard green box bundle. No games. Also, the receipt that came with it had no indication of any coupons. The total on it says the full $350, yet I've still been charged $280 on my bank account. Let's hope it stays that way. No game but still really thankful and grateful for this awesome deal. Thanks op.

#176 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:24 PM

Mine just came in. It's a standard green box bundle. No games. Also, the receipt that came with it had no indication of any coupons. The total on it says the full $350, yet I've still been charged $280 on my bank account. Let's hope it stays that way. No game but still really thankful and grateful for this awesome deal. Thanks op.

Oh well, still awesome deal. :)

#177 NateADTRelientK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

NateADTRelientK

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

Exact same here. And it had the UPC of the AC bundle on the shipping note in the box, so I'm not sure if anyone will be getting that.

Still really pumped, MCC is installing as we speak

#178 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Exact same here. And it had the UPC of the AC bundle on the shipping note in the box, so I'm not sure if anyone will be getting that.

Based on posts here and on SD, sounds like everyone getting the basic green box w/ no games. That works for me though. Deal is even sweeter with Discover cashback.

#179 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8649 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

Based on posts here and on SD, sounds like everyone getting the basic green box w/ no games. That works for me though. Deal is even sweeter with Discover cashback.

Stop ettt! :( lol

#180 Chris11757   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   104 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Chris11757

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

I got just the Xbox with no games. Can't complain as I wasn't interested in the Assassins Creed games at all and only had slight interest in Madden. Still a great deal and didn't have to fight any of the Black Friday craziness for a similar deal.