Amazon.CA Buy 2 games and get 1 free

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
Buy 2 select games, get a 3rd select bonus game. Bonus game applies to lowest price item. See eligible games here:

http://www.amazon.ca/b/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=15121&creative=390961&linkCode=ur2&tag=token0a-20&node=9647868011
Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer good on select games only. Enter code BONUSGAME at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Please note that this buy 2 get 1 free offer expires tonight at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 13, 2014.

That's 2:59am (ET) November 14, 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
Promotion Details

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 13, 2014.
Offer applies to select games only.
Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.ca.
Offer does not apply to digital content.
Offer good while supplies last.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

You can also stack promotions as well.

For example, these is another promotion expiring on 11/13:

Get Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One for $44.99 with the purchase of Halo: The Master Chief Collection

I am able to get:

Forza Horizon 2 - Day One Edition - Xbox One

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor - Xbox One

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Xbox 

Order Summary

Items (3): CDN$ 188.94 Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00 Third Game Bonus: -CDN$ 54.99 Forza Horizon: -CDN$ 19.96 Total before tax: CDN$ 113.99 Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 14.82 Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00 Order Total: CDN$ 128.81

Qualifying offers:
  • Forza Horizon
  • Third Game Bonus

$42 tax in per game.

No shipping notice for Halo MCC. I'm not amused. I've written them. The most I expect is they'll give me one day shipping when we finally get stock. I'm concerned my Dragon Age Inquisition will also be late. Every other retailer has stock online and in store. 

yeah same thing happened with my Tomb Raider PS4 limited edition.

it was available for preorder up until the day before. then it was marked as "unavailable".

then release day it said usually ships in 1-3 weeks.

i refuse to believe they didnt have any

I received a reply about the issue no explanation but amazon upgraded my shipment to express delivery with the guaranteed delivery of Tuesday November 18th. I'm fine with this because I wanted to make sure as much as possible my deluxe edition Dragon Age Inquisition doesn't get caught up in this mess next week. We'll see next week...

If you are not prime, contact Amazon through live chat to get express shipping for free.

They are very good at customer service.

If you are a student or still have a student address, you can try getting student prime for free for 1 yr, which entitles you to free upgraded shipping: http://bit.do/amazondotca

Please note that this buy 2 get 1 free offer expires tonight at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 13, 2014.

That's 2:59am (ET) November 14, 2014.

did they charge you for upgraded shiping? i swear i chose super saver but they charged me for express shipping.
if it is showing express shipping, then likely you chose express shipping.

either that or you chose to break the shipment into individual instead of group shipment.

group shipment is super saver eligible. whereas, if you chose to break them up, you were charged accordingly.

maybe contact amazon rep and say you picked it by mistake and see if they will reimburse you.

bread's done
Back