Free $5 VUDU Credit by texting ''FUNNY'' or "LAME" to MyVUDU (698838)

I did this and got the $5 plus the 5 movie HDX welcome pack. And then a deal to pick a movie for $5. Thanks for the 6 free movies!

I did this and got the $5 plus the 5 movie HDX welcome pack. And then a deal to pick a movie for $5. Thanks for the 6 free movies!
How did you redeem the HDX welcome pack? I'm at the page that says to pick 3 movies (only 3), but any I click on brings up options to rent or buy them with prices.

Nevermind, I had to redeem the 5 from setup, now it's offering me the sixth movie for the $5 that the credit covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I don't have a payment method associated with my Vudu account so I can't redeem my code. Assuming their system isn't broken and counted it as used even though I didn't complete the process, someone can try to use mine: VVTPPL3FPEWLH8BY

Meh, I don't have a payment method associated with my Vudu account so I can't redeem my code. Assuming their system isn't broken and counted it as used even though I didn't complete the process, someone can try to use mine: VVTPPL3FPEWLH8BY
Omg you're epic :) no phone service so you helped me a ton thank you

Well, I don't care for VUDU so the first to PM me saying from what game is my profile pic will get the $5 code.

GONE!!!

bread's done
Back