* * * - - 13 votes

Walmart Black Friday Ad 2014 [LIVE Now!]

#511 Sky Ray   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   645 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:24 AM

Any know when Wal-Mart black Friday sales end? They have donesome stuff still in my store and it's still priced for BF,I want to buy a tv if it's still priced for BF

This afternoon I checked my Walmart and the video game sales are over, they went back to normal price; only the DVDs and Blu-Rays are still ongoing (I managed to snag Arrow Season One, 300, and Red Dawn). I don't know if the other sections are still ongoing through.

#512 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1403 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

This afternoon I checked my Walmart and the video game sales are over, they went back to normal price; only the DVDs and Blu-Rays are still ongoing (I managed to snag Arrow Season One, 300, and Red Dawn). I don't know if the other sections are still ongoing through.

The TVs at my Wal-Mart are still on sale, there are 2 different ones I want and I wonder if one of them is on sale I wonder if the other still is, I'm just wondering if the tvs are like bm the blu ray movies...like they have a bunch of them left and they will stay at that price until they are gone...."while supplies last" sort of deal,I wanted to wait till the 4th to get a better deal but if they run out today ill go ahead and get it today

#513 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1403 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

So here is the deal, my local Wal-Mart has the tv I want in stock for in store pick up,apparently the sale ends today but I also feel it may extend until they sell out of them,I wanted to wait till the 4th to buy cause my gf works there and on the 4th they get a 25% coupon and I want to use that to get the tv, but I'm afraid if I wait the sale will end and then I have nothing

How "frowned upon" would you think it would be if I went ahead and brought the tv today and if it is still on sale on the 4th buy another one and immediately return it with the receipt from today?

#514 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   2304 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:02 PM

So here is the deal, my local Wal-Mart has the tv I want in stock for in store pick up,apparently the sale ends today but I also feel it may extend until they sell out of them,I wanted to wait till the 4th to buy cause my gf works there and on the 4th they get a 25% coupon and I want to use that to get the tv, but I'm afraid if I wait the sale will end and then I have nothing

How "frowned upon" would you think it would be if I went ahead and brought the tv today and if it is still on sale on the 4th buy another one and immediately return it with the receipt from today?

Umm don't tv's have different serial numbers??

#515 The Orange Alert  

The Orange Alert

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:23 PM

Why not just buy it and take the receipt in when your coupon goes live and ask them to apply it? I bet that would work, especially considering you're dating an employee. Or, if you think that the sale is going to be extended, just keep yours in box and do a return/rebuy.

#516 dogmae   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   242 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

Employee discount / the 25% off won't work on sale items.

#517 KKS Gaming   Check out my Gaming Channel CAGiversary!   306 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

KKS Gaming

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

How much was Diablo III and Reaper of Souls. I can't remember how much I paid for iy

#518 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1403 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

Employee discount / the 25% off won't work on sale items.

That's what they "say", it actually does work...

#519 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1403 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:22 PM

Why not just buy it and take the receipt in when your coupon goes live and ask them to apply it? I bet that would work, especially considering you're dating an employee. Or, if you think that the sale is going to be extended, just keep yours in box and do a return/rebuy.

That's what I was thinking, seems like alot of trouble to have to bring the tv back, thought it would be easier to just return the unopened one while still in store, also thought about just bringing in the receipt and barcode off box and see if they could do a return/rebuy with that,idk what to do...

#520 frosty47   Banned Banned   854 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

frosty47

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

That's what I was thinking, seems like alot of trouble to have to bring the tv back, thought it would be easier to just return the unopened one while still in store, also thought about just bringing in the receipt and barcode off box and see if they could do a return/rebuy with that,idk what to do...

can't hurt. I've done a missed coupon before and it was fine. May depend on the CSR though, since some are more capable than others. 

#521 Dread Fox   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   61 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Dread Fox

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

So my cousin's mom claims she just went online a few days ago and ordered the Xbox One/MCC/$30 gift card bundle for $329 and one has already arrived at the house and the other is on the way.

Umm....is she lying lol? Cause I could have sworn this was absolutely ONLY in stores at a specific time on Thanksgiving evening.

Was this bundle available online and I missed it?!?!

#522 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3096 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

Totally random, but I just picked up Patapon 3 for $5.

Bought it this morning, was just about to post the link but it looks like it sold out.