12 month xbox Live gold Digital download - $38.99

V1p3rsbite

CAGiversary!
My father in-law found this the other day. I just used it, has worked out so far or me.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/12-Month-Xbox-Live-Gold-Membership-WorldWide/
I used the credit card option, and had my code within 10 minutes. You need to sign up with the site, your code is put into your account with them.

$39.99, save a dollar using code NOVSAVE1

I wasn't charged tax either from what I'm seeing. 

After seeing the other thread about xbox live gold, I checked the bbb on this site. Seems pretty legit from what I can tell. Might end up being our best bet for cheap Gold Live for awhile if the Black Friday deals are weak as they seem to be on that front.

No. Damn. Would have been nice to know lol. I suppose $5 isnt that bad a loss, but it's still money saved. Good find, next time I search on my own instead of using someone else

I just got done reading his thread. Good deal if you can wait...my wife was bugging me about getting Viva Pinata so I needed mine pronto :)

um I just purchased a code and I'm entering it into the system....its not taking. Keep getting a message saying "something went wrong. try again in a few minutes." I really hope I haven't been fucked over here.

PCgamesupply is legit, I used to buy Ultimate Game Cards from them to pay for my Final Fantasy XI subscription

Last edited by a moderator:
um I just purchased a code and I'm entering it into the system....its not taking. Keep getting a message saying "something went wrong. try again in a few minutes." I really hope I haven't been fucked over here.
I have had this problem too in the past. Try logging onto the xbox.com website and then enter your code there

thanks. Checked with MS support and the code is good, but apparently since I have auto renewal removed and an active subscription, I have to wait until the week before my current sub expires to activate the code.

Guys, I havent found anything cheaper than this for a year of gold on black friday. Am I missing something,. or should I just grab this? 

Went ahead and ordered one for my girlfriend. Might pick one up for myself aswell, how many years can you stack? Currently I'm good until December 2015.

Went ahead and ordered one for my girlfriend. Might pick one up for myself aswell, how many years can you stack? Currently I'm good until December 2015.
I'm not really sure how far you can stack. I've never tried. I usually keep my Live on auto renew; the price has never bothered me. This is actually the first time I've gotten it for cheaper, since my wife has to buy it separate now since the Gold Family pack was cancelled :wall:

bread's done
Back