The Witcher 2: Enchanced Edition free on GOG.com by collecting stamps for 1 week

Leo121

CAGiversary!
On GOG.com you can score yourself a free copy of the game by scrolling down a little to find the promotion. Click the first ticket and there will be a timer until the next time you can collect one. Repeat that for one week.

XYcJoR6.png

Thanks, I've been wanting to play this game and just never got around to it. I'll pick it up with this promo.

I got my first stamp yesterday and it said 15 hours or so until the next one unlocks.  I went back just now and it's saying 23:31:XX until the next one is unlocked, but still only have the one stamp and the remaining 6 are locked.  I'm logged in, so it's not like it was an unlogged stamp yesterday.

Anyone else getting this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I noticed this problem just now. Not sure why it's like that unless I actually leave my browser on for 1 week for it to work properly.

Edit: Log out, log back in and click the first stamp. This seems to fix it.

FbWxIOU.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I noticed this problem just now. Not sure why it's like that unless I actually leave my browser on for 1 week for it to work properly.

Edit: Log out, log back in and click the first stamp. This seems to fix it.

FbWxIOU.png
Good spot, that fixed it. Thanks!

Damn, yesterday when it said I had one stamp it must have glitched out because today it acted like I didn't have any stamps. I hope this doesn't screw up me getting the game.

Yeah mine said I had I had zero stamps, but when I logged back in it was fixed. So everything looks good now.

Mine has an error too. I should've had it by now, but it reset a few days ago and now I only have 4 again. >_< Logging out and in doesn't fix.

I just recived now the email and the code for it :3 Worked perfectly, very nice^^ (wtf the installer is so huuuuge! 13 parts of 1.5Gb each ._.)

Mine has an error too. I should've had it by now, but it reset a few days ago and now I only have 4 again. &gt;_&lt; Logging out and in doesn't fix.
I missed a day and had to start over. Thankfully I'll have enough time to collect all the stamps.

bread's done
Back