$39 Xbox One Stereo Headset on Dell.com, PM at Best Buy

[quote name="Flash15" post="12241345" timestamp="1416029082"]Should I get this or wait till Black Friday to get the XO One's for $39.99?[/quote]
Is the same headset no?

Very nice since it comes with the adapter...but then again once you have the adapter you can use any headset you want so good deal somewhat negated by itself.  Right now I just have my normal headphones running into my receiver and then I plug headphones into the receiver...if I need to talk I just use the one that came with my XB1.  I have a set of Turtle Beach's (simulated surround) for my 360 but if I understand correctly they'll always just be straight stereo with no simulated surround sound right?

Ultimately I want a cheap set of real surround sound ones because it's pointless for me to set up my surround sound with my kids at the ages they're at.

Very nice since it comes with the adapter...but then again once you have the adapter you can use any headset you want so good deal somewhat negated by itself. Right now I just have my normal headphones running into my receiver and then I plug headphones into the receiver...if I need to talk I just use the one that came with my XB1. I have a set of Turtle Beach's (simulated surround) for my 360 but if I understand correctly they'll always just be straight stereo with no simulated surround sound right?

Ultimately I want a cheap set of real surround sound ones because it's pointless for me to set up my surround sound with my kids at the ages they're at.
it's worth it even if you want adapter i have been looking for just adapter for awhile and seems like microsoft does not supply stores well with it. amazon has been out for awhile/best buy/walmart the same in my area.

Just got Walmart to do a price match. YMMV Because their online policy does not include Dell.com. But it does say including but not limited to other .com's so they went ahead and did a match.

I feel like I'm having the same dilemma as a few other people. I was gonna wait till BF for the Turtle Beach XO's. Has anyone done a sound comparison between the XO's and the Xbox Stereo Headset? Really I'm just wondering which has more bass.

So are these wireless from the xb1 or is there a wire attached to the console?

There is only a very thin wire that goes to the controller. They are wireless to the console.
They work very well, I think I'm going to grab a back up pair today. As stated earlier, you can really use any headset you want that has a standard plug, however these are quite comfortable, so I just stick with them.

There is only a very thin wire that goes to the controller. They are wireless to the console.
They work very well, I think I'm going to grab a back up pair today. As stated earlier, you can really use any headset you want that has a standard plug, however these are quite comfortable, so I just stick with them.
Does it work with the PS4/DualShock4? I assume it should but want to double check because I hate that dangly little bastard

Does the DS4 have a standard size headphone jack?
The headphones work with an ipod, so I'm guessing any standard size jack would work.

Now whether or not the mic would work , that would be a good question.

I just picked up my back up set. Last one in the store.
I would've just called and had it matched online, but it doesn't have that 'Low Price Guarantee' on the product page, and I've been shot down for that in the past.

Does the DS4 have a standard size headphone jack?
The headphones work with an ipod, so I'm guessing any standard size jack would work.

Now whether or not the mic would work , that would be a good question.

I just picked up my back up set. Last one in the store.
I would've just called and had it matched online, but it doesn't have that 'Low Price Guarantee' on the product page, and I've been shot down for that in the past.
Standard headphone jack

yes mic works

I picked up Astros so I've been using it on my laptop for music.

[quote name="prateeko" post="12243837" timestamp="1416159193"]Dammit, no stores close by have it in stock. They won't PM online will they?[/quote]
They should. I have price matched dell.com and there are no stores in my city

bread's done
Back