* * * * * 2 votes

$39 Xbox One Stereo Headset on Dell.com, PM at Best Buy

xbox headset price match

#31 thatsbarejones  

thatsbarejones

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:42 PM

I feel like I'm having the same dilemma as a few other people. I was gonna wait till BF for the Turtle Beach XO's. Has anyone done a sound comparison between the XO's and the Xbox Stereo Headset? Really I'm just wondering which has more bass.

#32 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:14 AM

Is this only today?

No I don't think so. I'm pretty sure the $20 off on dell is until the end of the year.

#33 Blind Rage  

Blind Rage

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:12 AM

No I don't think so. I'm pretty sure the $20 off on dell is until the end of the year.

Thank you.

#34 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   7633 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:35 AM

So are these wireless from the xb1 or is there a wire attached to the console?

#35 Zalaki   Worker by night, Gamer by day CAGiversary!   2629 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

Connect to the controller using the adapter included I believe.

#36 Flacksguy  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:33 PM

There is only a very thin wire that goes to the controller. They are wireless to the console.
They work very well, I think I'm going to grab a back up pair today. As stated earlier, you can really use any headset you want that has a standard plug, however these are quite comfortable, so I just stick with them.

#37 MattZack   Virtue for the virtuous, signaling for others. CAGiversary!   1288 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:48 PM

The only problem with these is that they don't have mic monitoring.  Otherwise, I love them.  Please send feedback to MS by upvoting the topic below if you agree.

http://xbox.uservoic...e-for-headset-a

#38 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2806 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:01 PM

There is only a very thin wire that goes to the controller. They are wireless to the console.
They work very well, I think I'm going to grab a back up pair today. As stated earlier, you can really use any headset you want that has a standard plug, however these are quite comfortable, so I just stick with them.

Does it work with the PS4/DualShock4? I assume it should but want to double check because I hate that dangly little bastard

#39 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

Does it work with the PS4/DualShock4? I assume it should but want to double check because I hate that dangly little bastard

It does, just plug it in the controller and you get sound and chat.

#40 Flacksguy  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:16 PM

ugh,
Phone is acting up

#41 Flacksguy  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

Does the DS4 have a standard size headphone jack?
The headphones work with an ipod, so I'm guessing any standard size jack would work.

Now whether or not the mic would work , that would be a good question.

I just picked up my back up set. Last one in the store.
I would've just called and had it matched online, but it doesn't have that 'Low Price Guarantee' on the product page, and I've been shot down for that in the past.

#42 Matt Young   Follow the buzzards CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Matt Young

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

It does, just plug it in the controller and you get sound and chat.

For real? I thought the only way to get game/video audio and chat simultaneously on PS4 was via a USB headset. Interesting. Too bad there's no such option for Xbox One.

#43 iduncurr   McNubbin CAGiversary!   2795 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:32 PM

Does the DS4 have a standard size headphone jack?
The headphones work with an ipod, so I'm guessing any standard size jack would work.

Now whether or not the mic would work , that would be a good question.

I just picked up my back up set. Last one in the store.
I would've just called and had it matched online, but it doesn't have that 'Low Price Guarantee' on the product page, and I've been shot down for that in the past.

Standard headphone jack

yes mic works

I picked up Astros so I've been using it on my laptop for music.

#44 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2806 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

Dammit, no stores close by have it in stock. They won't PM online will they?

#45 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1599 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

They should. I have price matched dell.com and there are no stores in my city

#46 TimboSliceGB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5976 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

TimboSliceGB

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:11 PM

or you could just order from dell like i did

#47 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2806 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:25 PM

They should. I have price matched dell.com and there are no stores in my city

Gotcha. Just call them or do they have a useful online/chat representative?

#48 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6604 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:26 PM

Some people have RZ certs/GCs

#49 thehoweller   IllegalCouponPrinter CAGiversary!   1280 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

thehoweller

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

Nabbed one today. The Xbox One is such a joke with its plethora of stereo headsets.

#50 Wish  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

Didn't check this item in particular but I hate Dells shipping. Seems to always take forever. Thanks TC, just picked it up so my friends would stop complaining about the good ol' kinect mic.

#51 RBK  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:41 PM

These are wireless?  I'm tempted, was waiting until BF for the XO Ones from Best Buy.

#52 BiggyP2P   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

These are wireless?  I'm tempted, was waiting until BF for the XO Ones from Best Buy.

They were wired as they plug in to the wireless controller via stereo adapter.  But the headphones themself are wired.

• RBK likes this

#53 Candyvin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

Thanks OP! I matched at BestBuy.