Fire Thief - Magnificent (300 Bars) (17 minutes of straight flowing!)

Yeah for real.. whoever wanna run up on me and have a diss track made can get it. I'm the king of CAG...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k6jWhm_9JE

[quote name="YBX87" post="12253530" timestamp="1416444413"]that just shows how great he is, he can even bring the dead back to life. He is only real OG on Cag, who got the street cred.[/quote]
Attention whore is the only thing he is.

I remember when the banned just stayed banned and didn't crawl back onto the site like cockroaches.
I'm a little surprised that he's been so bold about circumventing and no one has IP banned him yet for it... I mean the guy won the "villain of the year award" for his ridiculousness.

New song playaz!

http://youtu.be/w_npp59u-Vw

Head-Banging.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao no, I'm not, but I may go viral. Shady is a legend, can't believe someone actually compared me to him, he is in a league of his own, either way, I'll be buying his new album on Tuesday.

These videos ARE on YouTube, Shrike. Regardless, I'm just a modern day Galileo who lives in Augusta. The capital of the ratchets, aristocrats, and traffickers. 

Whaaaat? I thought that was just a big fan who wanted to show us how awesome fire theifs 17 straight minutes of flowing was.
man, i thought it was Galileo coming back to life, to sing the praises of Fire Theif, because how great Fire THeif is

These videos ARE on YouTube, Shrike. Regardless, I'm just a modern day Galileo who lives in Augusta. The capital of the ratchets, aristocrats, and traffickers.
Once again, we get the last laugh, enjoy the banning.

And if you are a modern day Galileo, you should know what it's like to be persecuted for your beliefs.... that you have any musical tastes, in this case. Guess your musical tastes were too heretical for CAG. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, we get the last laugh, enjoy the banning.

And if you are a modern day Galileo, you should know what it's like to be persecuted for your beliefs.... that you have any musical tastes, in this case. Guess your musical tastes were too heretical for CAG. ;)
Shrike, why you hate on Fire_Thief so much? :cry:

I guess the CAG mobs have a backlog on banning people as well. Who did it? Step up and collect your 40 and pack of pimps.

bread's done
Back