* * * * * 20 votes

Black Friday 2014 Video Games & Consoles Shopping Guide - Organized for your shopping convenience! [Updated: 11/27/14]

#631 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12297 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Then spoke to a manager and politely asked if they'd make an exception and let me price match a game. He said sure, so I used some of the credit and finally snagged Destiny for $29.98 (price match with Sears). That basically made it $17 out of pocket for me since I still have credit on the gift card, it was worth taking the dive.

F... Best Buy, Diablo 3 reaper of souls dropped from $23 trade in to 10, Fantasia dropped from 17 to 10. With no trade in bonus WTF. You gotta think after a sale, trade in prices will drop, But 230%. I will need a store to trade my games into. That leaves walmart or target, and I dont have a boner for either store.

We all should know how best buy tiv's work after a game is on sale by now. This doesn't surprise me one bit

#632 sze5003  

Posted 30 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

We all should know how best buy tiv's work after a game is on sale by now. This doesn't surprise me one bit

Had no idea the trade in value drops so much. I never traded in to Wal-Mart or target because I have no target with the mobile center near me.

I would always take my games to trade in to best buy though. They gave me $40 for cod aw. Majority of my ps4 games which I've had for a while aren't worth trading in now.

#633 ErectileDysfunction   Banned Banned   152 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

ErectileDysfunction

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:04 PM

Then spoke to a manager and politely asked if they'd make an exception and let me price match a game. He said sure, so I used some of the credit and finally snagged Destiny for $29.98 (price match with Sears). That basically made it $17 out of pocket for me since I still have credit on the gift card, it was worth taking the dive.

F... Best Buy, Diablo 3 reaper of souls dropped from $23 trade in to 10, Fantasia dropped from 17 to 10. With no trade in bonus WTF. You gotta think after a sale, trade in prices will drop, But 230%. I will need a store to trade my games into. That leaves walmart or target, and I dont have a boner for either store.

I believe gamestop's giving $22 for diablo uee ps3 if you have a pro card

#634 RainbowSven   Awkward Bloomer CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

RainbowSven

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

You guys think there's any hope for eBay repeating a Xbox Live deal again for Cyber Monday? Or am kind of outta luck? The $35 for a year seemed mighty appealing.

#635 RocksLikeToast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   14 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

RocksLikeToast

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

Still shocked Sony or even a retailer hasn't packaged the PS4 with a Vita.

#636 david0820   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   733 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:31 AM

Still shocked Sony or even a retailer hasn't packaged the PS4 with a Vita.

I think Sony handhelds are officially dead to mainstream customers....