Assassin's Creed Black Flag

PS4

Battlefield 4
Call of Duty Ghosts 
Infamous Second Son 
The Last of Us remastered
Diablo 3 ultimate
Watch Dogs

On clearance for $19.99, might have to try calling into the SDMs with PhotoLabs and asking them if they have it in stock because some stores don't have them out in display.

edit: I suggest you call in and ask them if they have X game for X console to get an idea. I tried one of the major SDMs in my area, most of the games were sold out but one, I figured I'd try a smaller SDM which I always goto but never ever seen PS4 games (Only Xbox360/PS3) and they ended up having them in the backroom/in a shelf which was not visible to the customer. I ended up getting Last of Us, Kill Zone, Second Son, and Watch Dogs (All on PS4.)

edit2: Sale runs till February 6th, 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Kirby Triple Deluxe for 3DS are $19.99.  Though they weren't advertised at that price, they do scan in.

Wow, I'm so glad I visited the site today. There is no way I would have known about this otherwise. 

1. I didn't know Shoppers even sold games.

2. This clearance isn't in their flyer.

3. The games weren't even marked as being on clearance.

I saw that Killzone and ACIV were on clearance, but the games I was interested in (Watch Dogs, Diablo, and Last of Us) didn't have a clearance sticker. Why bother putting something on sale if you are going to make it almost impossible for people to even know it's on sale?

Anyway, thanks a lot ultracamp. I still can't believe how good of a deal this was. These 3 games would have cost $160 at Amazon or Gamestop, and I got them for $60.

Just picked up the last Second Son at Main in Dartmouth. The only other PS4 games at $19.99 there were Minecraft and Pinball Arcade.

They did have a few copies of Xbox Titanfall left.

Managed to find a copy of Watch Dogs (PS4) tonight, but sadly all of the stores I called in Saskatoon are sold out of Diablo III. Thanks!

I was really lucky finding Diablo III. It was hidden behind The Master Chief Collection. I had to convince the cashier to get it for me because she said it wasn't there. The night before 3 people were there looking for them but they couldn't find them in the store but no one noticed the pricing sticker and copies behind The Master Chief. 

You're going to have trouble finding copies for Diablo III, because people are using them for Best Buy and Futureshops trade in offer. Although, it won't work with the same game on different consoles.

You're going to have trouble finding copies for Diablo III, because people are using them for Best Buy and Futureshops trade in offer. Although, it won't work with the same game on different consoles.
Yeah I called every store today and no dice. Looks like I was a few days late on this one. However, I'm not 100% sure that I trust Betty Anne the middle aged cashier digging through the shelves for me, but oh well haha

Has anyone had any luck price-matching at BB or FS?

Just an observation- on another Canadian deals site, this same topic turned into 58 pages of raging at imaginary hoarders and fellow community members lol!

There may be fewer posts here, but you guys are way more civil! I'm glad to be here.

OT- I finally got Second Son. Loved it, but I didn't enjoy playing through again for the evil trophies.

bread's done
Back