Oil Prices continue to drop.... along with republicans/right wing IQs ?

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Apparently all the Obama left wing tree hugging EPA enforcing minions have hurt the energy industry so much that they are having a fire sale on their products before going out of business...

In case your IQ is that of a republican that was a sarcastic joke

You know after the numerous sky is falling fear mongering the repukes and right wing have continue to push about Obama and liberals, you think people would come to their senses.

Yet stupidity continue to be the major selling and approved method of being a republican and right winger.

Republican/right wing is a mindset and fad meant to sell to the dumb and gullible

Here's a good quote

" Only bad people lie about good people, to make them look good "

Apparently all the Obama left wing tree hugging EPA enforcing minions have hurt the energy industry so much that they are having a fire sale on their products before going out of business...

In case your IQ is that of a republican that was a sarcastic joke

You know after the numerous sky is falling fear mongering the repukes and right wing have continue to push about Obama and liberals, you think people would come to their senses.

Yet stupidity continue to be the major selling and approved method of being a republican and right winger.

Republican/right wing is a mindset and fad meant to sell to the dumb and gullible

Here's a good quote

" Only bad people lie about good people, to make them look good "
What is your primary language? It amuses me to see somebody label a whole group as stupid and speak of low intelligence/IQ while ignoring quite a few rules of grammar and punctuation. :wall:

Lets add anal to that list too...

I can't argue against factS, so hey lookie lookie he misspelled some words, forgot to put a couple of commas, and forgot to proof-read before posting.  

Lets add anal to that list too...

I can't argue against factS, so hey lookie lookie he misspelled some words, forgot to put a couple of commas, and forgot to proof-read before posting.
Hey! Much better....except for that capital S in factS....and maybe a missing comma here and there. As far as arguing facts, what did you present? The price of oil is down? Yeah, US production is finally ramping up. Thank God for fracking! :pray: Ol' supply and demand of the free market at work there. Do you know how much of every gallon the gov't takes in tax? How cheap could it be if not for that "fact"?

The oil companies can be slimy, but how much of what they can do is because of collusion with the gov't? I don't want the gov't giving tax payer money or special benefits to ANY private business. Green, black, or otherwise....matches my feelings toward affirmative action actually. ;)

Fracking is awesome when you're not drinking and bathing in it's runoff. Since you love it so much, why don't you move somewhere that does fracking in your backyard? You can bask in the glory of the free market at work!

What is your primary language? It amuses me to see somebody label a whole group as stupid and speak of low intelligence/IQ while ignoring quite a few rules of grammar and punctuation. :wall:
You should not make fun of the mentally handicapped.

bread's done
Back