* * * * - 16 votes

GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

GameStop trade trade-in TIV values promos credit

#25651 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4059 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted Today, 01:30 PM

I'm sure this question gets asked all the time. So forgive me for being redundant if so. If you have a power up rewards by two get one and also a $15 off used the coupon, can they be used at the same time?

If you have 3 $50 games, the $15 off coupon will make one of those $50 games cheaper than the rest and you'll end up getting it for free anyways/coupon wasted.

If you have 3 games that range in price, then you should be good...maybe a $50 game and a couple of $40 ones
"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#25652 grumpier   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   385 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

grumpier

Posted Today, 01:48 PM

Wait what I'm missing something I think.

#25653 zlatour   Shredaholic CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:15 PM

I'm sure this question gets asked all the time. So forgive me for being redundant if so. If you have a power up rewards by two get one and also a $15 off used the coupon, can they be used at the same time?

Yes, you can use both, but watch out not to nullify the $15 coupon in the process.

#25654 RavenHawk   Old Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   390 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:32 PM

Scenario #1:

Buy 3 $50 games, and give the employee the B2G1 coupon. As all the games are the same price, one of them will be free. You pay $100 + tax for all 3 games.

Scenario #2:

Buy 3 $50 games, and give the employee both coupons. The $15 coupon gets deducted from one of  the games...it is now the cheapest one, and will be the free one with the B2G1 coupon. You pay $100 + tax. for all 3 games. The $15 coupon gets wasted.

#25655 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6213 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:37 PM

http://www.gamestop.com/trade

I was just glancing, hasn't been mentioned here yet?

Fund Your Holiday with a Bonus $50 GameStop Gift Card WHEN YOU TRADE IN THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBLE CONSOLES, TECH DEVICES, OR VR AND CHOOSE CREDIT:

• XBOX ONE
  • PS4
  • PLAYSTATION VR
  • WII U (32GB)
  • IPHONE 6
  • IPHONE 6 PLUS
  • IPHONE 6S
  • IPHONE 6S PLUS
  • IPAD MINI 2, MINI 3, MINI 4
  • IPAD 4
  • IPAD PRO
  • GALAXY S5
  • GALAXY S6
  • GALAXY S7

Offer valid 12/07/16 - 12/09/16. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may not be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

I might trade my almost 2 year old FAT PS4 in on this if the values hold till tomorrow.  I assume the Uncharted 4 slim bundle is a digital code?  A year of PS+ now (till 12/10) is also included.

Or do I wait a week or two and see if there is any better deals on a new PS4.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#25656 ritchardf  

Posted Today, 02:41 PM

the coupon is taken off the most expensive game, so buy $50 game and 2 $40 game, $50 games gets the $15 off and becomes free with the buy 2 get 1 free coupon because it is now the cheapest.

#25657 jeztur2003   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   161 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

jeztur2003

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

http://www.gamestop.com/trade

I was just glancing, hasn't been mentioned here yet?

Fund Your Holiday with a Bonus $50 GameStop Gift Card WHEN YOU TRADE IN THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBLE CONSOLES, TECH DEVICES, OR VR AND CHOOSE CREDIT:

• XBOX ONE
  • PS4
  • PLAYSTATION VR
  • WII U (32GB)
  • IPHONE 6
  • IPHONE 6 PLUS
  • IPHONE 6S
  • IPHONE 6S PLUS
  • IPAD MINI 2, MINI 3, MINI 4
  • IPAD 4
  • IPAD PRO
  • GALAXY S5
  • GALAXY S6
  • GALAXY S7

Offer valid 12/07/16 - 12/09/16. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may not be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
My xbone 1tb black is trading for $130 without bonus $50 then we have $80 off one s bundle with minecraft and extra controller bringing it down to $220 this is a no brainer $40 upgrade I don't care about the 500gb play most of my games on pc anyways. If you consider the cost of controller and game my upgrade is free really.

Boozer Tech https://www.youtube....3GFaeTJF1URfaKQ

@jeztur2014

jeztur2003@gmail.com

#25658 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2874 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted Today, 03:12 PM

I might trade my almost 2 year old FAT PS4 in on this if the values hold till tomorrow.  I assume the Uncharted 4 slim bundle is a digital code?  A year of PS+ now (till 12/10) is also included.

Or do I wait a week or two and see if there is any better deals on a new PS4.

almost positive all games that comes with systems are physical at GS. 

#25659 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6213 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:23 PM

almost positive all games that comes with systems are physical at GS. 

I know when I bought the my current PS4 from them (The Last of US) was a code.  And when I bought my XBox One from them in March both the Gears of War Ultimate (in box) and Rise of Tomb Raider (on receipt) were codes.

I think I actually rather have the code with UC4.  I already played the single player and traded it in.  I would probably want to keep it this time around as they finally I think patched in the co-op I wanted to play.  

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#25660 saathe   Seasoned Cag (Curry) CAGiversary!   362 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:25 PM

CouponCabin has a $10 off $99 coupon code for use on Gamestop.com.  Code: GIFT10

Haven't tested it yet, just saw it when checking on some of my cashback tracking: https://www.couponca...pons/game-stop/