Trying to sell

EricRpwnzz

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I'm trying to sell some stuff on the actual thread but it keeps saying "You do not have permission to create a thread." Any possible way I can get around this? I'm using an iPhone but I'm not sure if that's the problem. I wouldn't assume since I can create this thread but any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I believe it's your post count. I think it has to be above 25 to post links and make threads or posts in the trade forums.

It may not be 25, but I know it has to be above 10.

Almost positive that's your problem my fellow CAG. ;)

I believe it's your post count. I think it has to be above 25 to post links and make threads or posts in the trade forums.

It may not be 25, but I know it has to be above 10.

Almost positive that's your problem my fellow CAG. ;)
Oh wow... Don't have much to say to others on here. Guess I'll have to throw random comments out there for now. Really needing to sell these codes rather than have conversations with people. Lol. Thanks again for the response!

Eric,

If you mean that you're trying to post a trade thread in the "Trading" forum, then its your join date that's preventing you from posting there.

CAG's have to be a member for at least 30 days before posting there.

Eric,

If you mean that you're trying to post a trade thread in the "Trading" forum, then its your join date that's preventing you from posting there.

CAG's have to be a member for at least 30 days before posting there.
See, that's what I don't understand. I've been in this group for over a month now and still can't seem to get it to work. I'm 100% sure I've reached the 30 day mark.

See, that's what I don't understand. I've been in this group for over a month now and still can't seem to get it to work. I'm 100% sure I've reached the 30 day mark.
According to your profile page you have been a member "since 26 Oct 2014", leaving you at least 8 days shy of 30.

Please be patient and wait the full 30 days that all us CAG's before you have had to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to your profile page you have been a member "since 26 Oct 2014", leaving you at least 8 days shy of 30.

Please be patient and wait the full 30 days that all us CAG's before you have had to wait.
Wow, that's interesting. I joined the group mid September trying to get something for a friend. Weird. Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure I can wait the few extra days. Thanks again!

bread's done
Back