FREE Google Cardboard from Volvo

Nice! I just won! Thanks OP!

Edit: Apparently the odds of winning are 1:232. Feels pretty good to finally win something.

Last edited by a moderator:
VIRTUAL REALITY FOR ALL

YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY
We've received your entry and are happy to say you'll be receiving a free Google Cardboard Headset. Look out for it coming soon to the mailing address provided. In the meantime, download the app and check out the all-new XC90 with the full-screen video version.

Crazy that we get all excited about winning some cardboard. :p

No win for me. :(

Oh and I thought this was a giveaway at first, not some sweepstakes. They got my info and I got jack.

ONZRxcR.jpg

Crazy that we get all excited about winning some cardboard. :p

No win for me. :(

Oh and I thought this was a giveaway at first, not some sweepstakes. They got my info and I got jack.
I'm sure you'll get something, either in the form of email, snail mail or phone calls. ;)

Woohoo, got one!

YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY
We've received your entry and are happy to say you'll be receiving a free Google Cardboard Headset. Look out for it coming soon to the mailing address provided. In the meantime, download the app and check out the all-new XC90 with the full-screen video version.

i got the cardboard. i won on nov 18.(yes after 10 tries).

Its superb. just skip the volvo app. there is a app called homido player(iphone). Its amazing. now i feel oculus rift users will feel.

the cardboard is free and app is free. enjoy.. dont miss it.

in google play store - you have an app called cardboard. not used it but saying there are lot of things to explore with this free cardboard.

for your information - Google cardboard is 20$ in amazon. so just check out how its worth every second spent with it for free.

Won on my first try and it came yesterday, really impressive! Tried some PC games with it and its awesome.
Like steam games? Or like about usesing phone as monitor or something? Mind sharing how you are doing that? Ive only used some apps and like android roller coasters lol.

3rd try was a charm!!

Perfect.  Opened (from OP link) in private window and won after submitting infoz on first attempt!  Thank you Fire_Cicada!!

Like steam games? Or like about usesing phone as monitor or something? Mind sharing how you are doing that? Ive only used some apps and like android roller coasters lol.
There's an app called Trinus Gyre. I just made a strap for the cardboard for my head, its pretty cool. Its a cheap oculus rift basically.

Opened the mail and had one of these sitting in the box. I entered when the contest went live but it never told me I won. Gonna download Cardboard(Have a GS3) and test it out. Looks pretty cool.

Edit: Well, never mind, apparently the magnetic switch does not work on GS3. Not sure if there is a way to fix this.

There's an app called Trinus Gyre. I just made a strap for the cardboard for my head, its pretty cool. Its a cheap oculus rift basically.
Oh that seems cool, didnt know can do that. Thanks lol, another reason to try it out again. Is there alot of lag and all that?

bread's done
Back