Any upcoming deals on Nintendo games?

Progamer665

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I recently picked up a 3ds and would like to get some games for it. Should I bother waiting for Black Friday? I know that Nintendo games rarely go on sale. I mostly want some new titles but a few older ones I want are Ocarina of Time, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Kingdom Hearts 3D. Do you guys think that those games will be discounted on Black Friday? Thanks.

The only deals I've seen on DS games lately is Yoshi's New Island, Mario Party, and Shin Megami Tensei IV are 17.99 on Gamefly right now. Aside from that, your best bet would be to wait until Black Friday.

GameFly does have deals on used 3DS but they sell out qui at times but they do get in restock too.

Ocarina of Time and Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon are hardly ever on sale.

You might could find New Leaf on sale during Black Friday. I know one retailer (can't recall which) is going to have Mario World 3DS for 15 bucks during Black Friday.

Honesty, unless Amazon comes through with some slick deals for the 3DS it's not looking too good for Black Friday.

Pretty sure you might could get a break on one or two of those games by taking advantage of a BOGO X percent off during Black Friday.

I'm hoping that Cyber Monday is a little better.

Oh yeah, keep an eye out on the BF/Cyber Monday deals thread in the video game deals section for updates and all.

bread's done
Back