Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

I really just want them to match the BF prices for Disney Infinity 2.0. This is what I'm waiting for.

Considering no tax is applied I think both the PS4 bundles are a steal. I mean the prices are like $370 + tax at Wally World and that would be a stellar price.......

Amazon will drop the bomb in 4-5 days and they will have so many deals your head will pull and exorcist! I am buying nothing in anticipaton to Amazgod matching everything

I remember being pretty pissed off at their selection last year. Just day after day of Wii shovelware and older games.  Doesn't mean I won't be checking in on this every day but, I'm not letting my gaming fantasies run wild....

Here's hoping they match some of the better deals out there. I have no doubt they'll get in on the Mordor and Aliens discount train, but Rocksmith 2014 for $50 would save me from stepping foot in the shithole that is GameStop.

I remember being pretty pissed off at their selection last year. Just day after day of Wii shovelware and older games. Doesn't mean I won't be checking in on this every day but, I'm not letting my gaming fantasies run wild....
zumba.jpg

Best Buy GCU and Amazon adding taxes to Florida residents ruined Amazon for me when it comes to game purchases. I used to buy everything from Amazon, but in the last year I think I've purchased a handful of things, tops.

I'll keep my eye on any deals that BB might not have but if BB will price match those then....there's no point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy GCU and Amazon adding taxes to Florida residents ruined Amazon for me when it comes to game purchases. I used to buy everything from Amazon, but in the last year I think I've purchased a handful of things, tops.

I'll keep my eye on any deals that BB might not have but if BB will price match those then....there's no point.
Amazon got nailed w/ sales tax last year for my state. Stinks.

The lighting deals that sold out in seconds/minutes were where the deals were at. Those were mostly all price matches to other stores.

Nice! All four seven (?) of the games listed for the 25th are on my buy list. $20 or less and they will be mine. I'm potentially in for the PS3 and Vita versions of BlazeBlue, XBlaze, and Arcana Heart. Woo! Here's hoping!

Its not much but if you have a Chase freedom card you get 5% cash back from all amazon purchases during the holidays. I think i'm going to pull the trigger for the PS4 bundle from Amazon unless Walmart PS4 bundle with the choice of two games for $449.99 has options I want...

Its not much but if you have a Chase freedom card you get 5% cash back from all amazon purchases during the holidays. I think i'm going to pull the trigger for the PS4 bundle from Amazon unless Walmart PS4 bundle with the choice of two games for $449.99 has options I want...

Same. Use to buy everything on Amazon until California started getting charged tax. Now I buy everything at Best Buy cause of GCU. Anyways, those games on the list though! The games aren't for everyone, but if they went down to the right price, I'll pick them up for sure.

Cool, I will get the LBP3 PS4 bunduru, and if Amazon matches BBY's price on the Dualshock 4, I will be a happy camper.

In all honesty, I think I am skipping Amazon altogether this year. I just hate the way they do their deals. You wind up waiting for a particular game or item to go on sale and then it sells out in a fraction of a second. Last year I barely got anything and wasted a HUGE amount of time on the site. Think I am sticking with Best Buy this year through and through. Maybe a few Microsoft Store deals if they don't sell out too fast. Just have no desire for a repeat of last year and I know thats exactly how its going to be. 

In all honesty, I think I am skipping Amazon altogether this year. I just hate the way they do their deals. You wind up waiting for a particular game or item to go on sale and then it sells out in a fraction of a second. Last year I barely got anything and wasted a HUGE amount of time on the site. Think I am sticking with Best Buy this year through and through. Maybe a few Microsoft Store deals if they don't sell out too fast. Just have no desire for a repeat of last year and I know thats exactly how its going to be.
Yeah I feel you on this. I've already said screw free shipping and sitting around and refreshing CAG all day so I can maybe catch a deal that is up for 2 minutes. I get it, its great when you can luck into it, but I hate the feeling of putting all that effort into pretty much saving what amounts to a couple of dollars on any title. If I see deals at BB or Wal Mart or whatever I'm just going for it.

Hey can someone confirm this for me because I have been really busy lately.

I had some Amazon credit and was hoping to buy an Xbox One from Amazon but am I correct that they are basically just offering the basic Assassin’s Creed Edition for the $349 with nothing thrown in???

While all these other stores are offering it for $329 and some with gift cards or free games.

Also is there any day like Thanksgiving or Black Friday or a Lightning deal where they will match one of the other deals or at least improve there bundle.

Thanks so much

Don't forget how amazon also used to put an item in the schedule only to remove it a few minutes before it goes live, wasting all your time and planning.

Hey can someone confirm this for me because I have been really busy lately.

I had some Amazon credit and was hoping to buy an Xbox One from Amazon but am I correct that they are basically just offering the basic Assassin’s Creed Edition for the $349 with nothing thrown in???

While all these other stores are offering it for $329 and some with gift cards or free games.

Also is there any day like Thanksgiving or Black Friday or a Lightning deal where they will match one of the other deals or at least improve there bundle.

Thanks so much
From what I can put together (mind you I'm not keeping close track of Xbone deals), that Amazon bundle is available everywhere at that price. You can get a little more either in the form of a gift card or an extra $20 discount from a few other retailers. We have no idea about lightning deals or any price matching that Amazon will do, but my guess is that Best Buy or Microsoft Store will give you the best deal so if you can get it and aren't holding out for free Prime shipping or no tax on your purchase just get it if you see it live and like the deal. You can probably spend that Amazon credit on games sooner or later.

You can also just check:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/338413-black-friday-2014-video-games-consoles-shopping-guide-organized-for-your-shopping-convenience/

This will guide you aright.

Don't forget how amazon also used to put an item in the schedule only to remove it a few minutes before it goes live, wasting all your time and planning.
There have been many items I wanted in recent BFs that disappeared as soon as it was supposed to go live. Then they end up appearing on the schedule for the next day or two days later, only to not show up at that time either.

Amazon doesn't seem to care this year, which is making it hard for me to care. Here we are on the Monday of BF week and they haven't given us anything outside of a vague "Lowest Xbox One Price Ever Plus $150 in Digital Stuff" announcement? They are just going to price match everyone else's deals and phone the whole week in like they did last year.

There have been many items I wanted in recent BFs that disappeared as soon as it was supposed to go live. Then they end up appearing on the schedule for the next day or two days later, only to not show up at that time either.

Amazon doesn't seem to care this year, which is making it hard for me to care. Here we are on the Monday of BF week and they haven't given us anything outside of a vague "Lowest Xbox One Price Ever Plus $150 in Digital Stuff" announcement? They are just going to price match everyone else's deals and phone the whole week in like they did last year.

Yeh something's happening. I usually have a mental plan thanks to Amazon and now I am just sitting here not knowing when the PS4 bundle will go live, should I grab Middle Earth SoM or wait.......

I am lost Amazon help!!

man I feel you on that...why can't they do a regular sale on games like every other store smh? and the best they can do is pricematch not beat anyone else. got a bunch of amazon credit ready to use if they would get their fuck together.

man I feel you on that...why can't they do a regular sale on games like every other store smh? and the best they can do is pricematch not beat anyone else. got a bunch of amazon credit ready to use if they would get their fuck together.
I remember the good old days when they didn't just PM on black friday. good times good times :')

The calendar is ass this year. Last year I was able to plan my shopping.

The $150 in digital value is AC games plus a new game. My money is on Halo because of walmart. This would make it a no brainer purchase for me.

LMAO I stopped using them because:

• The last order I got they sent via "LaserShip" which, when I looked it up, had terrible reviews and horror stories.
  • The order was set to "deliver by 8pm" (It's a business address closing at 5).
  • When the guy showed up at about 5:10, in his snazzy uniform, I noticed a large slightly smashed in box in the passenger side of his personal mini-van, amongst other tossed around boxes.
  • Tried asking customer service if there was any way to have it delivered from ANYONE else even if I had to but a higher tier shipping. Nope. Whatever they want to send it that's what they'll send.
Shorter comment starts here:

Now they're adding tax in FL?

I got GCU with the $30 thing, and apparently new releases get to me next day with free shipping if I can't be bothered to go pick it up.

Glad to know I only need amazon for cheap mp3 albums / regular price mp3 albums (ech) / and price matching at target for 5% with my red card. Woot.

LMAO I stopped using them because:

• The last order I got they sent via "LaserShip" which, when I looked it up, had terrible reviews and horror stories.
  • The order was set to "deliver by 8pm" (It's a business address closing at 5).
  • When the guy showed up at about 5:10, in his snazzy uniform, I noticed a large slightly smashed in box in the passenger side of his personal mini-van, amongst other tossed around boxes.
  • Tried asking customer service if there was any way to have it delivered from ANYONE else even if I had to but a higher tier shipping. Nope. Whatever they want to send it that's what they'll send.
Shorter comment starts here:
Now they're adding tax in FL?
I got GCU with the $30 thing, and apparently new releases get to me next day with free shipping if I can't be bothered to go pick it up.
Glad to know I only need amazon for cheap mp3 albums / regular price mp3 albums (ech) / and price matching at target for 5% with my red card. Woot.
You can sum it up as paying taxes.

Let's be real, if amazon continued to not charge you taxes you would put up with all the issues you listed above. At the end of the day is all about saving a dollar, that is why people keep going to walmart despite being one of the most hated companies.

bread's done
Back