[W] Zelda & Mega Man games! (N64+DS) [H] Paypal, gift cards

tonyxvx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Hey y'all! Looking to rebuild my collection I had to sell off after getting hit by a bus (true story!). Starting small, will be adding more stuff over time. PM me if you have any of this stuff you're looking to get rid of!

Currently want: ANY and ALL of the N64 Zelda & DS Mega Man games. Any condition (with label), cartridge only is fine:
- LoZ: Ocarina of Time (N64)
- LoZ: Majora's Mask (N64)
- Mega Man 64
- Mega Man: Star Force any #/version
- Mega Man: Battle Network 5 (DS)

- Mega Man: ZX
- Mega Man: ZX Advent

I can trade: Paypal, or gift cards from Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey y'all!

If you were ineligible for the Club Nintendo Smash soundtrack but wanna get your hands on it, shoot me a message. I'm just looking for eshop games or credit.

Once everything is square, I'll give your shipping info straight to Nintendo, send you the order confirmation, and as soon as they ship you'll receive it!
Nintendo will ban people who abuse their services. I've been banned before. You can't change your address to another state/country for a single reward and then change it back. It's suspicious, and they will ban both the account that placed the order as well as the account that has the same house address as the address the reward was sent to.

With that said, I'd gladly buy the Club Nintendo codes in order to become eligible for this promo. I only need a couple Smash Wii U codes, so I'd like to know how much you'd like when the game comes out?

Nintendo will ban people who abuse their services. I've been banned before. You can't change your address to another state/country for a single reward and then change it back. It's suspicious, and they will ban both the account that placed the order as well as the account that has the same house address as the address the reward was sent to.

With that said, I'd gladly buy the Club Nintendo codes in order to become eligible for this promo. I only need a couple Smash Wii U codes, so I'd like to know how much you'd like when the game comes out?
Thanks for the heads up. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get banned? Just asking because I've sent multiple rewards to different addresses before. Both for trades, and for just giving gifts. I've even called Nintendo to change the address of an order I placed and haven't had any issue, so I'm not really worried about it.

I bought both digital, so I just have the CD offer sitting in my to-do list, not the codes themselves.

Thanks for the heads up. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get banned? Just asking because I've sent multiple rewards to different addresses before. Both for trades, and for just giving gifts. I've even called Nintendo to change the address of an order I placed and haven't had any issue, so I'm not really worried about it.

I bought both digital, so I just have the CD offer sitting in my to-do list, not the codes themselves.
I've changed my address as well as created a few family accounts before getting banned. Either Nintendo hates sending rewards to other people or they just hate big families. :/

Since you don't have a PIN code for coins as well as the CD, I'm guessing you're asking for a lower price for just the soundtrack CD?

I've changed my address as well as created a few family accounts before getting banned. Either Nintendo hates sending rewards to other people or they just hate big families. :/

Since you don't have a PIN code for coins as well as the CD, I'm guessing you're asking for a lower price for just the soundtrack CD?
The only people I've heard of getting banned were the ones who abused that $30 promo thing, but I wasn't even using CN then. Sucks you were banned, though. Seems harsh.

What do you think is a reasonable price for the soundtrack?

Just a heads up as I just redeemed the CD for registering, according to the order details on the Club Nintendo website, Nintendo will not be shipping out the CDs until March.

Bump, just wanted to add: When I say "game only", I mean I'm selling Bayonetta 2 ONLY. Not Bayo 1 or the box.

I think it would be a better idea to order the soundtrack CD to your own address and then send it once you get it. The reason I think this is because no one is going to pay for something now that will ship out in March.

With that said, I just wanted to know how much you were looking for the Smash Soundtrack CD?

Let me ask again: how much are you looking for the Smash soundtrack?
Sorry, I'm not really interested in selling to you. Stealing codes from Gamestop and then offering them online just seems pretty crappy. I'm not looking for much for either of these items, so the last thing I want is for the sale to come back and bite me in the ass.

That said, the last deal for Bayonetta fell through, so it's once again available for whoever is looking to buy! Thanks

Sorry, I'm not really interested in selling to you. Stealing codes from Gamestop and then offering them online just seems pretty crappy. I'm not looking for much for either of these items, so the last thing I want is for the sale to come back and bite me in the ass.

That said, the last deal for Bayonetta fell through, so it's once again available for whoever is looking to buy! Thanks
Gee, thanks for not being a coward and telling me that up front without me having to ask you several times.

That isn't a valid reason at all to not sell to someone, but as you wish.

By the way, if the deal has fallen through, how is Bayonetta back up for sale? :p

That isn't a valid reason at all to not sell to someone, but as you wish.

By the way, if the deal has fallen through, how is Bayonetta back up for sale? :p
I'm afraid I don't understand your question. The buyer ended up not having the money at the moment, so it's still available for sale. Hope that clears up the confusion.

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. The buyer ended up not having the money at the moment, so it's still available for sale. Hope that clears up the confusion.
Then the deal HASN'T fallen through. :)

I think you might be misunderstanding that expression.
Either way, it's available for sale.
Ah, looks like you're right. Which means everyone who used that expression on another forum I sell items on had the wrong definition as well haha.

Updated, also no ridiculous lowballs on the Fire emblem game, please. I'm definitely willing to negotiate, but anything less than half the retail value is going to be ignored, sorry

Hey guys! To make things easier, please PM me with an offer in mind. First reasonable offer gets it, that simple. Thanks~

bread's done
Back