Walking Dead Blu and DVD Sale (S3 BB, S1-3 Amazon)

thelaughingmann

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up, just got into The Walking Dead so I'll be picking these up

They also have Hell on Wheels on DVD on sale at Best Buy too. Great series, gritty western sort of deal...with Mad Men and Hell on Wheels on their way out, and Walking Dead nearly halfway through Season 5, AMC is going to need to step up and get some new great shows or they'll be left in the cold.

Wow, amazing prices! I picked up Season 1-4 on Bluray ranging between $15-$26 per season a few weeks ago at Best Buy, just checked and I am 12 days over the return period :(. Oh well, this show is definitely worth the money I paid.

Edit: Thanks Op for the heads up, 5 stars worthy!!! I called Best Buy and spoke to a post purchase representative about my orders from a couple weeks ago. I told her that I am an Elite Plus and that I purchased these a few weeks ago but may have gone over the return period by a few days. I asked her if it was possible for her to look into my order and to see if I would still be eligible to price match the current BestBuy.com price or if it was already too late. She said she would happily look into it for me and after confirming the prices on BestBuy.com she approved a post purchase price match for Season 1-3 totaling $~41 credit back.

If anyone has a walmart nearby and is already set on buying these, could you please try and price match any one of these at walmart and let me know if you get a instant watch copy of Vudu? Thanks, on the fence but a Vudu Digital copy for each would definitely push me over.

Man those are some good prices on the Blu-ray seasons of this show... though for some reason, I don't have a desire to own this show, even though I look forward to watching it every week!

bread's done
Back