Viggle - REDBOX: Free 1 day Video Game Rental (any system)

Zygote

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I haven't seen this topic or discussion but there is an app for iOS or Windows phone called viggle that lets you earn rewards to get free 1 day DVD movies, or 1 day video games (PS4, XBOX One, PS3, 360).  Currently, the 1 day dvd is 1000 pts and the code expires in 2016 and the 1 day video games is 6750 pts. you could earn the video game reward within 1 day....

Also Viggle recently allows you to earn 12,000 pts /day. with that increase in limit and increase in getting 100 pts per song checkin and trivia question answered

See the viggle slickdeals website for sounds of tv shows to check in and more tips: http://slickdeals.net/f/7021696-viggle-app-get-paid-while-you-watch-tv-ios-android-and-windows

The NBA My Guy  fantasy game earns points fast by just picking one player in each qtr each game. Just pick the top point player of the game each qtr. I use the PPG stat from ESPN. To find this in the viggle app, you need to look thru the TV schedule for an NBA game today then click on it and you'll see 'Myguy'. Or search using 'NBA' in the guide and look thru most of the results for 'MyGuy'. click the star on the top right to 'be a fan'. This saves the link so you can bring it up again under 'Fan Of' tab without doing the search again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viggle used to be great, but then they started phasing out gift card redemption in favor of contest entries and overpriced products and cruises. I keep checking back to see if there is anything of reasonable value to spend my stocked points on now, but I really haven't seen anything in over a year since I don't rent movies or games, or want a 10% discount from stores I've never heard of.

I just saw the Destiny bundle in their shop, but saving up that many points really is discouraging given that in the past with gift cards one could easily have enough for a Destiny bundle in a few months. Viggle, when it was good, was how I was able to pick up a Vita.

PS4 is back in stock (UPDATE) but the Redbox video games got refreshed and is available  to purchase once per day. I've earned more than 20 codes for Redbox video games so far and they all expire in June 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back